seven

You walked up the 3 levels of stairs to Room 069, The room of the idiots.

You knocked on the door. Jungkook opened the door, "Y/N, the girl who broke my radio, did you see my-"

You pushed him into the door, causing him to fall down. You closed the door and went on top of him. "I THREW YOUR BAG IN THE TRASH. Dang it
Jungkook, you're making to so hard for me not to hurt you." You said anger flashing in your eyes. "I'll beat your ass."

Jungkook smirked, "that's....... kinda.... kinky."

You and Jungkook both stood up. "I swear to god-" Jungkook cut you off by putting his fingers over your mouth.

"Y/N, you didn't come here to beat my ass, did you?" He let go of your mouth.

"No, I wish I could," You stared at his body, he was so close to you... I mean like give me space bruh.

"...Now continue," Jungkook smiled.

"You should fuck Lisa again, oops was I too direct?" You were super direct.

Jungkook checked you out, "And why should I?"

"Bitch- it's because- I NEED SLEEP and I guess Taehyung needs it too... You be out here playing 'did you see my bag?' All night LONG and I have to hear that dumb shit from my room directly on top of yours!"

Jungkook suddenly walked closer to you and placed his hands on your hips. "Just be quiet Y/N," he checked you out again. "I'm not sure if I want to ever date her again." Jungkook said.

"WHAT? You literally- you fucking- oh my gosh-" You we're going to go off when you looked at Jungkook's hands. "MY GOD JUNGKOOK...personal space."

"I'm sorry, Y/N " He smirked at you.

"Wait a minute, am I the reason you don't want to go out with Lisa again?"

"I wish you were the reason," Jungkook walked over to the refrigerator. "She's the reason why,"

He grabbed a water bottle and closed the door. You just watched in awe. Jeon Jungkook, the guy who would not stop playing a song that he's girlfriend broke his heart too, is completely fine.

Wow, now that is crazy.

"I've just been thinking, why waste time on a person who didn't care about me or anyone except herself. She never loved me." Jungkook shrugged.

"You're crazy, Jungkook." You said. "I came to tell you, Lisa actually told me.. that she would like to go on a date with you again." You looked at the ground.

"What did you do to convince her this time, Y/N? Money? Food? She loves food." Jungkook took a swig of water.

"No, umm...we didn't convince her? Who am I kidding, she wants Taehyung, so we gave her Taehyung,"

"We? Whose we?"

"Taehyung and I. We are just sick of MIC MIC BUNGEE all night long," You admitted sadly.

Just before Jungkook could respond, Taehyung walked in.

"Hey Jungkook, did she tell you about Lisa?" Taehyung smiled.

"Yeah, she did, Taehyung." Jungkook looked like:

" Jungkook looked like: