Chapter 5 - Sister Reunion

Anna

I stood there, looking at Elsa. At my sister. My sister who had died in my arms five years ago and the last thing she had said to me still rung in my ear till this day.

"Yes, I wanna build a snowman."

Elsa was smiling, a dark smile that didn't look anything like the one who had died. "Little sister, I am quite surprised I didn't get an invitation to this, party. I am quite hurt."

Even the way she spoke was different.

"Elsa?" My voice was barley a whisper but she heard. "Yes, Anna?" She laughed and started towards us, I saw a trail of ice that was behind her, continue to form as she went up the stairs where I stood and Kristoff, Michelle and Olaf were behind me.

Elsa glanced over at Olaf, her smile fading, though never really disappearing. "Well done, little snowman. You did well."

Then, her attention went to Michelle, who was hiding behind Kristoff.

"Well, you must be little Princess..." She was cut of when Kristoff got in her way, anger in his eyes.

"You stay away from here!"

Elsa looked up at him in her crouched position, and smiled. "Why Kristoff," she straightened up and looked him dead in the eyes.

"How I did not miss you. And it seems, you didn't miss me either."

He looked down at Elsa and shook his head. "No Elsa. I did miss you, but you are not the Elsa that had died five years ago."

Elsa looked hurt.

"Elsa is dead, you are not her."

Her eyes were filled with pain, then suddenly turned to anger. "If I'm not Elsa, then how come I can do this!"

A snake like thing wrapped around Kristoff's legs and Elsa flung him towards the far wall, Kristoff slamming into the wall and falling to the ground.

I screamed his name as Elsa, motioning with her hands, made the same snake like things wrap around his wrists and pull him off the ground with such force, his wrists started bleeding and he yelled in pain as he was lifted off the ground.

Elsa made ice protrude from the ground and wrap his legs in it, making him unable to move.

Everyone was screaming with fright and tried running out of the room, but Elsa blocked it with an ice wall.

I couldn't handle seeing it and I turned to Elsa, who was looking at me, eyes dark. "Elsa, what is going on? How did you even come back? Why are you doing this?"

"I came back from a witch named Alexandra. She had wanted a reward for bringing the Snow Queen back. And I can tell you this, little sister that her reward was quite... Snapping."

My eyes widened and I backed up a little. "Elsa you didn't," I whispered. It she just laughed.

"Oh Anna, you know nothing," then, the same snake thing of ice wrapped around my legs and flung me towards the walls.

I heard Kristoff and Michelle shout my name as the ice snakes wrapped around my wrists and pulled.

I screamed from the pain, it was like being ripped apart. The ground of ice protruded from the ground and wrapped my legs in it.

I opened my eyes to find Michelle crying and Kristoff screaming for me. Then there was Elsa, smiling darkly at me.

Why? Why was she doing this?

"Why?! Elsa why are you doing this?! Just to be crowned Queen again?! To take back the throne?!"

Elsa laughed. "It used to be about that, but on the way here I found out you had had a child! I've been looking for a replacement."

I froze. "A-a replacement?"

Elsa looked towards Michelle, who stood in front if her, eyes gleaming in the chandelier's light. Though they were full of fear.

"No," I whispered. "No! Elsa you can't! You can't give her your powers!"

She didn't even bother to look at me, she only bent down, eye level with Michelle. "Dear Michelle, if you want to save your mommy and daddy, all you have to do is promise me something."

Michelle looked at Elsa, terror and curiosity on her face. "What is it?"

Elsa smiled and I was just screaming. "Michelle don't! Don't do it! Please Elsa stop!"

But Elsa didn't. "To take my place as the Snow Queen when your older. When your, twenty-one, as old as I."

Michelle looked into Elsa's eyes, and nodded.

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!"