Chapter 15 (Normal Tyler)

The guards left, leaving the guys in their cell.

"Are you guys okay? Besides, you know..."

Tyler didn't finish as they somewhat nodded. Mini was taking shaky breathes, being extremely careful with his right shoulder that was burned the worst. Marcel was drowsy, the electricity had drained him of all he had and he collapsed into the small bed that was in their cell. Scotty kept insisting he was fine, and he seemed the best off, even if he winced at the slightest touch.

Tyler leaned against the corner of the room, the others falling asleep on the floor. He couldn't help but feel that it was his fault they had gotten so hurt.

I could've lied at the beginning, saved them from everything.

Tyler sighed and looked out the small window near the ceiling, just big enough for him to see the sky beginning to lighten. He knew they had been awake all night, but he still didn't feel sleep tug at him; the nerves of this place with psychotic Evan leading them had him too worried.

His friends were still asleep hours later when someone brought some food down to them; a plate of bread and veggies, and a couple bottles of water. Tyler grabbed the tray gratefully and took his share, heading back to his corner and sliding down the wall until he sat on the ground. He ate quickly, sipping his water to preserve it as long as possible. He was alone for several more hours, and finally, sleep began to tug on his eyelids.

He dozed off, only waking up when he heard a soft chuckle. He blinked his eyes open to see Mini sitting beside him, Marcel and Scotty sitting on the bed.

Marcel was speaking.

"Okay okay, my turn. Um...oh! Mister Carrot has just escaped space prison and now has to make it to his spaceship before the police catch him."

"And...action!"

Mini grinned, clapping his hands together.

Scotty was holding one of his carrots and had it "run" across his lap toward his slice of bread.

"We've got you surrounded Mister Carrot,"

Scott began in a deep voice, holding a piece of broccoli,

"Come peacefully and we won't kill you."

Mini scoffed.

"Blunt."

Scotty smiled then returned to his food.

"You'll never take me alive bitches!"

He said in his normal voice before making "pew" sounds. He had his other veggies fall dead before making his carrot run to the slice of bread and fly away.

"Damn, Mister Carrot's a badass."

Marcel chuckled.

Tyler smiled.

"You guys are so fucking weird."

They all looked at Tyler and smiled.

"Sleeping Beauty's awake!"

Mini said, eating one of his cauliflowers. Tyler rolled his eyes.

"I was awake the whole time, you guys just couldn't tell."

Scotty laughed and Marcel almost choked on his bread.

"No, you were out, were balancing carrots on your nose earlier."

Mini said with a wide grin.

"You bitches!"

Tyler scoffed, grinning.