Chapter 19 (INO Evan)

"Morning Tyler!"

Evan yawned as he came from upstairs. Tyler glanced up from his plate of food and smiled.

"Morning Evan, your breakfast is on the counter."

Evan smiled and grabbed the plate of homemade waffles before sitting in his seat. He began eating, quickly realizing Vanoss and the others from the other dimension were gone, leaving everybody in their seats at the table.

"Where is everyone?"

Evan asked as poured syrup into his food.

"Vanoss, Nogla, Ohm, Moo, and Terroriser all left earlier to the store."

Jonathan said, not looking up from his plate. Evan picked at his food, then asked,

"Did they say when they'd be back?"

Brock grunted.

"Hopefully never. Those sons of bitches are so loud and annoying."

Tyler rolled his eyes,

"You're just saying that because you haven't had a servant in a few days. I'm sure Brian will get better."

Brock slammed his fist on the table, startling everyone.

"ONE OF YOU CUNTS BETTER TAKE HIS PLACE BEFORE I START BEATING ALL OF YOU!"

Silence fell on the table, even the scratching of forks on plates had stopped.

"I'll give you 10 SECONDS."

Brock snapped, glaring around the table. Tyler sighed,

"Brock I've told you I'd gladly take over-"

"I don't want your filthy ass ANYWHERE NEAR ME!"

Brock cut Tyler off, causing the latter to stare at the tablecloth. Evan had never seen Tyler act submissively toward Brock, he usually would at least glare at him for swearing.

"Now which one of you bitches that WON'T tell me how to live my life is going to be my new servant?"

Evan could feel Craig quivering beside him, his eyes shut tight and head down.

"Stop being a pussy Craig, you couldn't handle a beating."

Brock snapped, dismissing him. Craig sighed and opened his eyes, although he stared at his plate intently.

Ryan shifted in his seat before he stood up, marching toward the stairs.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

Brock growled, lasering Ryan with his glare. The guy in the hoodie didn't stop as he responded,

"I'm going upstairs. I don't want to deal with your shit."

Brock's face grew red as he stood up.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

Ryan stopped near the top of the stairs and looked at Brock.

"Make me."

Then he continued up the stairs. Brock yelled and swept his culinary off the table, causing his plate and cup to shatter as waffles scattered the floor.

He then paced the area behind his chair, his hands above his head and taking deep breaths before he finally calmed down.

"Alright, Marcel, Scotty or Evan. One of you speak up before I start beating."

Brock said calmly, stopping his pacing and leaning his hands on the table.

He looked at Evan, his eyes narrowing.