Chapter 28 (Normal Brock)

The day had started strange, and it seemed like it would continue that way.

First of all, Moo doesn't drink, he had happened to fall asleep while watching the movie that had been on in the background of the others partying.

So when he woke up surrounded by hungover friends, he had to admit he was a bit surprised. Although, he quickly found what had woken him up:

Ryan was groaning on the floor, holding his head and looking like he was trying to stand.

Moo could remember Ryan drinking a lot, especially for someone who had never had a drink before. Moo stood and knelt down beside Ryan, speaking quietly to not worsen the headache he already had.

"Ryan, do you need help getting to your room?"

Ryan paused before nodding.

"Can you get me some water?"

He asked, his voice rough and reeking of alcohol.

Moo nodded and glanced into the kitchen, seeing Tyler already at work with preparing breakfast. As Moo walked into the kitchen to grab a cup, Tyler stopped him.

"No breakfast until you clean up. I don't want the smell of alcohol in my house."

He snapped bluntly.

"But I didn't-"

"I don't care that you haven't eaten yet, go wash up."

Tyler cut Moo off, beginning to force I'm up the stairs.

"No, I didn't dr-"

"Go!"

Tyler said, forcing Moo to the first step. Moo sighed and began walking up the stairs, glancing back every few steps to see if Tyler was still watching him. Tyler stayed at the bottom steps until Moo was at the top, and as soon as he disappeared Moo snuck back down to help Ryan up.

"Where's my water?"

Ryan croaked when he saw Moo.

"I couldn't get it."

Moo said, trying to help Ryan to his feet. Ryan finally stood, leaning heavily on Moo, and mumbled something about "useless people". Moo hefted Ryan up the stairs, leading Ryan to his room.

"Take a shower and drink some water. Then go ahead and go to sleep, it should help with the hangover."

Moo advised as Ryan stumbled inside. Ryan grumbled something about "nobody told him what to do" before Moo went to his own room and showered.

When he finished he headed downstairs for breakfast, a few others already eating. He grabbed his own plate, sitting beside Ohm. They kept slow conversation with Brian and Nogla who had stumbled down at some point.

Eventually, Vanoss entered the kitchen, getting a talking to by Tyler. When that was finished and most people were downstairs, save Evan and Ryan, they played a few rounds of Mario Kart before eating lunch. Ryan eventually came down, mumbling a "thanks" to Moo before eating. Evan came down about 15 minutes later, eating his fill.

After lunch, the guys watched some tv, getting caught up on Mythbusters.

Tyler came in and asked Ohm and Moo to take care of making food and cleaning up while he took Evan to the aquarium before quickly going back from Evan calling him. A minute later there came a similar call from Tyler for everyone to come in, so Moo paused the tv before walking in.

When he saw Wildcat his heart skipped a beat. He was immediately swarmed with all their friends, all of them filling him in on what had happened. At one point Evan had run upstairs, but it was quickly forgotten about as Wildcat asked them what happened next.