Altertale sans x Echotale sans(gastersans)

3rd P.O.V

Alter and G.sans have been together for 3 years now  d during that time G.sans was really want to get under Alter pants.So one day alter was coming to G.sans house for a vist. As he gets closer to the door he hears groans and moans which really kinda freak Alter out so he put his head to the door and heard his boyfriend moaning his name.

G.sans  P.O.V

I got in heat and I wasn't expecting visitors so I thought I could jerk off so as I doing my business I was moaimg my boyfriend name. Mmmm Alter. Then I heard the door swaung open and there Alter laying on the floor with his face blue."Oh look who drop in"said G.sans as a idea plot in his head.

Alter. P.O.V

I really had to lean on the door. Well I'll won't easedrop anymore to a door.' Thought alter as he got up. "Hello want to help me" asked G.sans as he stairs at me. Witch made me neverouse because I never done sexs. 

3rd P.O.V

So as Alter get on G.sans lap he looks into G.sans eyes. Then G.sans  kisses him passonlety. But G. Wanted to.explore his mouth so he rub alter spine which made Alter yelp in paplasure witch gave G. A chanche to stick his tounge in his mouth but they where fighting for domiance sadly Alter lost , and G.sans got to explore all of Alters mouth. After 3 minutes of a heated make out G.sans stopped so he and Alter can. Take a breather but what they didn't notice was that there was a trail of sliva between them. "So you want to take it to the next level?" Asked G.sans as he 

Teleport him and Alter to the bedroom. "Y-yea but please be gentle" said Alter in embrassedment. "Yea I will babe anything for you" said G.sans as he starts to kiss his neck.

Trying to find his weak spot as he takes his cloths off. ahh moaned Alter as G.sans found it and bite it making a little blood coming out. Witch when G.sans was licking the blood up leaving Alter in a moaning mess him. G-G.ahhh" moaned Alter as he takes G.sans Clouths off. "I'll like it when you moan my name" said G.Sans as he notices that Alter had made a entrance for him. "This is interesting"he said as he sticks his huge member inside of alter making him moan in pleasure and pain. " let me know when I can move" Said G.sans as he waits. After what fleat  like centuries Alter told him he could go. So when G.sans thrusted into him more and out alter was wenceing but soon after he got used to that he was not stop.moaning from the pleasure. As the more Alter moaned G.sans name the faster he went until."G.sans I'm getting close." Said Alter as he moaned. "Me too"said G.sans as they cumed together. And with the last of there strigth G.sans covered both of them up. " I love u" said Alter as he falls asleep."love u too" said G.sans as he kisses his head an fall.asleep.

I need bleach rn. But I hope u enjoy please give some ships that u like or made up I'll make into a lemon enjoy

😏😏😏😏🍋🍋🍋🍋👍👍👍