Reaper x Geno

It was a normal day and everything was going right well for Geno becuse for once he won a bet so Reaper had to wear a maid oufit for the whole day while there kids were at school ofcorse.

Reaper P.O.V

  'Great look what I go myself into this is what I get for beating with Geno and for once he own but how. Any ways I think he blushing madly at me just because I wore a dress or...oh no he might be in heat. I think I might have a adavatage at this.' I thought as I went to go clean something and bend down and to show some of my bottom to tease him. And right now I feel his arms warp around me.

Geno P.O.V

 "Boy aren't you in troble now I gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a long time."I expland and I saw that Reaper face trun really blue as I pick him up and take him to our room. "Oh Geno u think you can hard on me I would like to see you to go hard~" Reaper teased as he starts to lick my neck but I took advantage to explore his mouth and kiss him. Then all of a sunden this turn into a heated makeout. And hearing Reaper moan into the kiss made me feel hard.

3rd P.O.V

 As Geno pined Reaper down into the bed and started to kiss his neck and earned a sweet moan when Geno found a soft spot on his neck so he stared biteing and licking her."Well aren't we getting there yet?" asked Geno as he starts rubbing his ribs and spines."G-Geno ahh~ s-stop teaseing a AHH-"Reaper was cut off when Geno rub his cock agust Reapers pevices (I think that how you spell aww well)  AHHH" moned Reaper. Then Geno finallied entered inside of Reaper entranced that he summioned earlier. So as Geno allowed Reaper to adjust to his size Since this is Geno first time being sub.((that I have read Geno has always been Subed lol))Then Reaper gaves him the sigh he could go. And so Geno started to thrust into him. And As Reaper kept moaning and begging for more and as so Geno went faster every little sec and also going deeper at a time."AHH GENO THER AHH~" moned Reaper as he fealt near his climax as did Geno. And after a few more wet thrust and moans Reaper and Geno came "that was hard and good" said Reaper as he slowly fell asleep. And  Geno covering them both up falling asleep as well.