Senkill x Ganz

This was a comic I won't go all the way with the comic but fyi Tenticle lemon beware

Ganz was looking for his jacket when he couldn't find it he ask Sensy.

Ganz P.O.V

I saw Sensy standing there for some reason so I went to go ask him something. "Hey Sensy can u help me find something its m-" right be fore I could finshed wht I was saying "Jacket? I found it. someone took it. Said Sensy with his back towards me. "tha...nks " I finshed kinda worried when I saw blood. Then Sensy truned around lookin different and creepier. "Oh~Why so scared Ganz?...It look like your being TROURED" Sensy said as I kinda sweatie then all sundden he grabs me with his tentiles and looks at me with a smrik.

3rd P.O.V

As SenKill enjoy the sight of Ganz being grabed they way he is kinda turn him on so His tenicles began there work some teased went in his month while trying to trun Ganz on."Mmff" Said Ganz tryin to fight the pleasure and lust that is slowly takeing him over. Then without knowing Ganz summions a entrance there the tentlces lower him down to Senkill "hehe look what we got here."Said SenKill with a smile. as then a tentce got out of Ganz mouth. And there was Ganz gasping and breathing hard then he spoke. "Why are you doing this AHHH" said Ganz as Senkill enter his huge dick inside of Ganz and thursting with out mercy as the tentices went bk doing there own thing. "hehe keep moaning Ganz see what happens" Said SenKill who was enjoying this went faster making Ganz moan louder and scream his name. "AHHH Sesny f-faster" Moned Ganz as one of the Tentlices was jerking him off. "hehe im Senkill got it bitch"He said as he felat closer to his climax then Ganz shook his head yes as when a tentlice go in his mouth aging.Then Sen kill slamed in and cumed same as Ganz as they moaned and felat tried.

So after putting his tentlice away and he laied himself and Ganz down then covered themselves up as they fell asleep.

(*grabs a crap load of bleach* welp this should last me a good while *passes out for those who have read this* there)