Cross x Dream

This was requested by
        Bluerose

3rd P.O.V
Dream was walking around in Nightmare lab seeing all werid shit and somethings that made you ask questions. So as he walks around. He gets scared by Nightmare sneaking up on him. That made him acttdently hits the shelf and a neko poation landed on his head.

Dream P.O.V
I can believe Nightmare scared me after inviting me over. Well lucky he apologized about it but whatever hit me on the head made me feel funny. Then I fleat ears on my head flickering at anything noised or air.Then I fealt something swishing back and forth.
"Um Nightmare why do I have cat ears and a tail? I asked then out of the blue a maid outfit appeared on me witched was werid.

Nightmare P.O.V
'oh shit why did this happen' thought Nightmare
As he thinks more ideas. "Well that one of my neko potion." I said  and finally thought of something. "Ain't it your marriage anniversary?" I asked and Dreams face light up

Dreams P.O.V
I bet Nightmare wondering what idea I had."I think this will do nicely for Cross because it's my trun to do a cute coustume"I said then Nightmare had a Lenny face.

3rd P.O.V
As Dream teleports just in time for Cross not being here he possblely trying to make the surroundings romatic so he puts Crosses favrite flowers petals leading to there bed room. Then she heard Cross coming in to the house so dream gets on the bed in a sexy position.

Cross P.O.V
I came home with a gift for dream so as I enter the house I see a trail of flower petals. So me being me I go and follow them to our bedroom. 'hoho I wonder what dreamy got for me.' I thought as I open the door I saw Dream as a neko I mentally had a noise bleed.

3rd P.O.V
Thanks to how Dream looked gave Cross a boner so he lunched himself on to Dream. And said "I'm gonna have a good time with you kitty" said cooned Cross. "Ok master"cooned Dream as he purrs. Which made him kinky. So he starts licking dream neck.whete his soft spot was.as they both slow ly and Dream moaned in pleasure since this hasn't been dreams frist time they'll would do the deed when one of them were in heat. But this was always there best thing ever. As they got there clouths finally off leaving dream making a entrance and Cross having his member ready but  Dream got a better idea. He got on top of Cross and put  his member and rided him so then this made Cross crazy and Dream always said something sexy when he's in pleasure."how my master feeling"said Dream as he tries to go faster as Cross just flips both of them together he ramed into Cross and rubed his Tail making Dream moan making Cross go faster as Dream and Cross cumrd at the same time. And with the last of Cross strigheth he covered both of them up and Dream went Bk to normal.