Nightmare sans x Killer sans

Okay guys please watch the video before your lemon trust me this might give you a laugh that will shock you enough to say I'm fuckin sadist BITCH!!! Any ways enjoy BOI.

-Kiki

ENJOY

3rd P.O.V

Just a normal day in Killertale the Brids are dead the flowers are dead and not a single bee buzzing. Witch always was enough negative energy to summon Killers best fried that he deeply loves so much Nightmare. Of corse Nightmare had feelings for KIller as well but things were hard if Dream wasn't shipping them so hard everytime he seems them togeather but luckly with his wedding anvveraty he probly won't be able to go any where (If you get my drift *lenny face mode*) thanks to that.

Killer P.O.V

'Oh God no I can't be in heat at all for god sake please make this stop'I thought as i feels my shorts getting tighter 'at lest Nightmare coming over he might be able to help me with this' I thought aging as I go to my room to get my mind off of this.

Nightmare P.O.V

I came to Killertale to see my boyfriend but I didn't see him in sight so I asummed that he went to his house for a bit. "Killer I'm here for what ever reason you have" I said then I heard a groan from up stairs so I go and open the door and see Killer laying there with his eration.

"ummmm I guess you need help with that babe because I would gladly like to help" I cooned.

3rd P.O.V

Nightmare walked over to the speechless and flusarter Killer who was kinda embrassed. "to be honest I was hoping I wound'nt be in heat when I wanted to talk to you." expland Killer with a smirk as he doves for Nightmare's neck looking for a good spot. witch caught Night off garud but he let him be top but Nightmare has his own tricks up his sleves.Then boom Killer found Night sweet spot because Killer moaned witched truns killer on some more and Nightmare used his tentices and takes there clouths off. "need aren't we"said Killer as he grinds agust night's pevicuse. Then Nightmare couldn't handle the teaseing anymore so he filps Killer over and starts using his tentcles and stuff. He stuff one in killers mouths,one in Killer entrance witchced formed a while ago. Then the other messing with KIllers member. "ahh Night faster" moned Killer as he fleat so much pleasure at once. That moments later Nightmare tenicles cumed in Killers mouth and killered Cumed on his ribs and Nightmares witch later they felat weak."I-I love you" said Killer as Nightmare gets his tentilces out of him and as Night puts Killer down"I love you too" Said Night as he puts killer down and covers them both up.

welp this was requested by Bluerose. thxs for requesting blue your so kind.

and sorry for the late update lack of stuff.