Dust sans x Swap sans

A/N

To be honest idk how I'm gonna do a lemon on this I think this might end up In a fluff or some random crap I've been planning so anyways there we go

3rd. P.O.V

Blue was going crazy one day everything was really hot his body was hot and when he tried hideing in the snow he coundn't help it he was in heat and worst of all Dust was coming over for a cople of weeks but oh god this was so horrible. "I wished this could go now" whipers Blue as he goes deeper in the snow witch was slowly mealting and then Dust walked by seeing Blue in the snow. "Hey Blue why are you in the snow" said Dust as he looks at his boyfriend loveingly. "D-Dust I'm I-in h-h-heat" sturmmered Blue as he gets up with the trying to hide the glow in his pants."Ahh I can help you with that." cooned Dust as he pick his little Blueberry up to the His bed since they were in Dusttale and Dust puts in on his bed pinning Blue down. "You want this?" questioned Dust as he waits for a anwers "OF CORSE I DO IM IN HEAT DAM IT"Said Blue feeling needy. Witch made Dust smile with pride. So as he takes his clouths off and his own. And oh boy they had a 5 minute heated makeout then Dust starts rubbing Blue spin making Blue change his member to an entrance. So Dust rams into him and waits because Blue wasn't used to Dust size after a while Blue finally told Dust he could go so Dust ramed into him hard Hearing Blue's moans "ahh Dust" moaned Blue as he feels Dust licking and biteing on Blue's neck. Then he heard a really loud moan from Blue when Dust found his soft spot and of corse he was hitting his g spot. "AHH Dust faster" order Blue  as Dust obays what he says then Dust and Blue were both filled with pleasure. because Blue was rubing Dust ribs and spine. Then with out warning they both cumed yelling each other names.

A/N

OMG PLEASE HELP ME I TRIED AND I KNOW ITS FUCKIN SHORT!!!! AND PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME BECUSE I'M YELLING IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT *passes out*