The Merge 11

The next hours flew with the brothers chatting and preparing for the great opening. Everyone seemed happy. They made sure none is left alone. Awkwardness is no guest at all.

"The weirdest thing is how we all can communicate like that.." Luhan said, Chanyeol shook his head, "Absolutely normal, we all missed this part inside of us. Having a big family, a brother who'll always be there, who'll protect us from harm and hurt. Now we don't get one we get eleven. It's somehow protective.. Comfy. It feels like family. And we're accepting it because we were raised in a certain way to be needing it." Chanyeol said and all nodded.

"I'm glad we're having a brother doctor." Kyungsoo said smiling. "You should meet the kids, they're going crazy sending me texts wanting to meet you." Chanyeol said.

"My wife as well." Suho added. "She's a very nice person I met her earlier." Baekhyun said smiling at Suho.

"The kids are amazing, they inherited a lot from their father." Sehun said.

"Patience." Tao said and Xiumin nodded, "They remind me of him when he was younger." He said.

"You remember?" Chanyeol asked. Xiumin smiled, "I wouldn't say per-se! Hahaha but yes there's few foggy memories." He replied.

"I'm an idol too!" Luhan said trying to show off when they turned him down, sounding all loud at the same time.

"Yes, of course you are hyung! I'm sure the ladies would all recognize you!" Kai praised him.

"Thanks." Luhan replied looking red in the cheeks.

"I'm accepted to be pilot, it's my everlasting dream. My training should start by the new year." Chen said happily.

"Congratulations! " Everyone cheered and toasted for Chen.

"Fort?" Kai startled standing in panic. "Oh my God, what are you doing here?" He asked still standing.

"Is that a w-" Before Xiumin could ask properly a decent old man came behind the wolf and glared at two specific men.

"Grandfather! " Kyungsoo said.

"Sir." Kai bowed.

"Inside! " The man said angrily. "NOW!" He yelled and went inside, the wolf followed.

All the boys jumped off their seats and went inside the office.

"Is.. that a wolf?" Baekhyun asked pointing at the wolf as he stood still refusing to enter.

"It's okay Baekhyun, he's well trained, I was raised with him, we're friends." Kyungsoo said approaching Baekhyun.

"N- no. It's uncomfortable." Luhan said also refusing to enter.

"We don't have all night! " The old man said hitting on the desk for attention.

"Fort" Kai called the wolf and he followed Kai to the corner of the office.

"How?" Xiumin asked confused.

"He's a wild animal trainer." The old man said.

"Yeah.." Kyungsoo sighed, "What is it grandfather?" He asked.

"Your brother is facing death now while you're sitting here, chatting and having fun, that's what's happening." The man said.

"We don't know where he is.. Sir, will you please tell us if you know how to get to him?" Lay asked.