Chapter 6

Most of the fans had left already when (Name) returned back to the Baxter Building that evening. (Name) was smiling like a fat kid just finishing a giant cake from her small date with Dr. Malek. She caught a glimpse of Reed working in the center of the large open room. It was a homemade lab with other rooms surrounding the outer area. She was in awe as she looked around. "(Name)," Reed greeted as he walked towards her, "Glad to know you're alright."

(Name) chuckled as she gave Reed a brief hug. "It took longer than I anticipated, but here I am. Where's Ben?"

"He's sleeping in one of the rooms. He and the others will be staying until we figure out what is going on with us. There's plenty of room so you can stay with us."

"Thank you Reed," (Name) thanked as she went to look around. Hopefully things get better soon.

      ~*~*~*~*~*~      

(Name) ferociously jabbed the punching bag as she did her best to throw powerful punches into it. Johnny watched up from the railing of the second floor. He wanted to ask what the man in the black suit wanted several days ago wanted, but it wasn't his place to question. He didn't want her to be in anything that'll put her in danger. (Name)'s way of being had set his heart on fire; she was his little flame. He could say that he indeed loved her, but he that would be out of character for him to say. He sighed and composed himself, and placed a smirk on his face. He walked in as up to the unware female as she finished up. "How's the female Rocky doing?" he teased.

(Name) grabbed a white towel that was on a wooden bench near her, wiping the sweat from off her face. "I'm fine... you?"

"Well I was wondering if—"

Suddenly, (Name)'s phone started to ring, interrupting the male. "Uh, hold on," she murmured as she answered it. "Hello? Hey how are you? Uh, I have no plans. The movies; sure," she blushed. "Okay, bye."

She bashfully smiled and turned to Johnny. "Dr. Malek called. He invited me to go to the movies with him."

"Great, I'll come with you."

"But—"

"Nope, I want to get out of the place, plus, I'll just say I'm your my date."

"Johnny I—"

"Get dressed gorgeous," Johnny yelled happily as he walked away from you. "Damn that stupid doctor," he muttered with clenched teeth. He wasn't going to let some doctor get a chance with her.

      ~*~*~*~*~*~      

"Well, I didn't expect this," Rami said, eyeing the male next to (Name). "Good evening, Mr. Storm."

"What's up Doc?" he teased as the trio walked inside the theater. "So, what movie are we watching?"

"I invited (Name) to watch The Omen."

"Great, I'll go get my ticket," Johnny enthusiastically said as he walked over to the ticket booth.

"He wanted to come," (Name) whispered to secretly annoyed Rami.

Rami gave her a tiny smile and pulled her into a hug. "As long as I'm able to see you it's alright."

As Johnny received his ticket, he saw the intimate gesture the pair was having and quickly dashed over and interrupted their moment. "Let's go guys," he motioned as placed his arms over their shoulder.

      ~*~*~*~*~*~      

(Name) was doing her best to pay attention to the film but a small group of teens that sat in the row behind them kept horsing around. She was surprised no one noticed that one of the Fantastic Four was in at the theater. She growled in annoyance as she just wanted to watch the movie in peace. Suddenly, Rami stood up from his seat he motioned to them the empty popcorn bucket in his hand. (Name) smiled at him as he left to go get some more. "Hey (Name)," Johnny, who sat to the left of her, whispered, "Remember that one time we went to the movies and started to throw pieces of popcorn at that one lady that kept talking?"

(Name) giggled quietly as she remembered that time. The woman kept screeching over certain moments in the movie and so (Name) and Johnny decided to throw popcorn until her hair was covered in the food. "(Name), where did our friendship go?" he asked as he took a sip of his soda.

"I think it was between where you'd make me be the third wheel on your 'dates' and whenever you'd bail on me," she murmured quietly.

"I did not make you the third wheel!" he whispered back as he felt a little hurt by her comment.

Just as she was about to retort another comment, Rami walked back. (Name) quickly composed herself and went back to watching the movie.

      ~*~*~*~*~*~      

"So what did you think about the film?" Rami asked (Name), with Johnny glaring behind them, as they left the theater.

"Well it was alright. The original was much better," she commented much to the disappointment the movie was. "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back."

Once she was out of sight, Johnny stepped next to Rami, "So, do you really like (Name)?" Johnny asked as he waited for the doctor to answer.

Rami looked at the Johnny, "Of course I do, but why should it matter to you of how I feel for her?"

"Because... I said so."

Rami scoffed as he shook his head, "It shouldn't concern you then Mr. Storm. I answered your question. What's your reason of asking me such question? Do you like her?"

Johnny bit back his tongue, unsure if he should answer. His eyes darted to the entrance of the restroom and back at the doctor. "No, I don't like her... I love her."