Kidnapped!!!!!!!!

You lazily woke up and discovered you were tied to a table, with bright lights overhead.

You tried to look around but  you couldn't.

"Ah, Yn. Your awake." The voice from before spoke.

"Who are you?!" You asked scared and frightened.

"Ulysses Klaue. I deal with black market items." He said as he came into view. You noticed his entire right arm seemed fake.

"What do you want me for?!" You said. Klaue simply walked over to you.

"That's none of your business!" He said, smaking your head, causing you to be unconscious.

He left without saying anything and left you in the ambulance.

In Wakanda

"Brother!" Shuri said as T'Challa walked into the lab.

"What is it?" T'Challa asked.

Shuri explained how two men managed to steal an artifact from a museum.

"Why should we care?" T'Challa asked.

"It's an old Wakandan pickaxe. The head of the axe is made out of pure Vibranium! I guarantee they are going to sell it.'" Shuri said.

"Can you bring up camera footage?" T'Challa said.

Soon the museum cameras showed Klaue and an unknown man walking out with the artifact.

The camera also caught a glimpse of a roughly (insert age here)  aged boy bound in the back.

"What should we do? Looks like they are headed to Busan."

T'Challa got a team together and went to South Korea to stop Klaue from selling the artifact and to save that boy.

With Your Father

"Mr Fury? It's your son... he's been kidnapped.''