Turn Me On-Yandere T'Challa

Doctor, doctor, need you back home, baby Doctor, doctor, where ya at?, give me something

T'Challa saw you with other guys after you broke up and that made him mad. He thought "If I can't have him,nobody can. "

I need your love, I need your love, I need your lovin'
You got that kind of medicine that keeps me comin'

So Tchalla came up with a ingenious plan.

I've been feeling weird, oh
Oh, I need you to come and rescue me

Tchalla went up to the first guy and asked him to follow him. T brought him into the nearest building and got his Panther suit on.

He explained that Yn was happy with him and him only. Before the other man could speak, his neck was cut.

Tchalla cleaned up and went to hunt down his next victim.

Boy, you make it, make it right
My temperature is super high
If I scream, if I cry
It's only 'cause I feel alive

Tchalla got his next victim tied up in an empty room. Like last time, his head was cleanly ripped off.

With one more guy to go, he resumed the hunt.

You've got my life in the palm of your hand
Come save me now, I know you can (Ah, ah)

You happened to be in view when Tchalla killed the last man. You both locked eyes for a bit before you turned and ran.

You couldn't keep far enough away from him, so he ended up grabbing you.

"Hey baby. Let's have some fun like we used to eh? "

He dragged you to his house and ripped both of your guy's clothes off.

He threw you on the bed and slowly started to make out with you.

Make me come alive, come on and turn me on
Touch me, save my life, come on and turn me on

You tried to get up bit Tchalla forced you back down, biting your neck sort-of softly.

"No No baby. You can't leave just yet. We've just started...."

Tchalla lifted up your legs and aimed his cock at your ass. You were just about crying as he did this. Tchalla bent down and wiped your tears away.

"No No..."

On that note, you felt his cock force itself inside you. You yelped as Tchalla pounded away.

Time Skip

Tchalla came inside you and pulled out.

He laid down beside you and pulled you close.