Fluff One Shot-M'Baku X Male Reader

Set in a world where you lost everything you ever cared about, including your husband Tchalla.

You turned to the nearest person for comfort.

You couldn't believe it. You were staring at the dead lifeless body of your spouse.

During the great battle against Thanos, Tchalla and several others fell at the hand of the villain.

You just threw yourself on your husbands chest, wishing what you just witnessed wasn't true. 

It took Tony Stark a good few hours to pull you off your husband.

How were you going to break the news to your country? Now that Tchalla is dead,  it's your responsibility to take control over Wakanda.

You just wanted to kill yourself right then amd there but you knew that's not what you wanted.

Bracing yourself, you got back on the ship and headed back to Wakanda.

You ordered every single citizen to the city center to break the news.

"It is with a heavy heart that I tell you my husband, your ruler is dead. He died protecting me and the citizens of New York City."

Most of the people started crying there on the spot. You finished and walked to your new throne room.

Sitting in it, you pulled Tchallas  overcoat on you and broke down again.

M'Baku walked in and kneeled down in front of you. "My dear Yn, i just heard that your husband died. I am here if you need to talk about anything."

You walked up to him and just hugged him. M'Baku wrapped his arms around you, slowly petting your back.

"Shh... It's going to be all OK..."