Oneshot-Primadonna Boy

Primadonna Boy , Yeah
All I ever wanted was the world

Tchalla and Yn were together since freshman year of high school.

I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall

You see Tchalla's family was "stinking rich". Yn was only with him for the 💰.

You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault

Tchalla was happy with your relationship but you were extremely difficult at times. You always came up with an excuse that it's someone else's fault.

Got you wrapped around my finger, babe

You basically had tour boyfriend wrapped around your finger. You knew which buttons to push on Tchalla to get what you wanted.

You can count on me to misbehave

He knew if you don't get what you wanted, that he could count on you to misbehave and throw a small tantrum.

Primadonna Boy

Would you do anything for me?

Tchalla wanted to do everything in his power to make you happy. He meant anything.

Buy a big diamond ring for me?

To prove that, he bought you a small diamond promise ring.

Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question, right now baby.

He even got down on his knees to propose to you. Tchalla had no idea how toxic you were to his health.

I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal though

Your ego was extremely inflated all you thought about was when you could coax Tchalla into buying you.

When you give, I want more, more,more I wanna be adored.

Everything seemed to not please you. You wanted more that what your devoted boyfriend gave you. You wanted to be adored like the prince you expected to be.

(Follow the song lyrics from the top untill you read Primadonna Boy)

Get what I want cause I ask for it
Not because I'm really that deserving of it

Tchalla had enough .....

When the lights dimming down, down, down I spin around.

He walked up to you and broke off the engagement.