Je Sais Pas Danser

French: Je Sais Pas Danser
English: I Cannot Dance
(Music Video by: Natoo)

It was the senior prom in a week and the whole school was abuzz with excitement. Well the whole school except for you.

You didn't have a date and even if you did, you wouldn't have gone. You couldn't dance and everyone made fun of you.

So you sat alone at lunch quietly eating a hamburger and watching TV on your phone.

You heard oohs and ahs as the hottest guy in school walked in. His name was Tchalla and everyone wanted him... You included.

You looked at him quickly and went back to your show. Tchalla grabbed lunch and sat down in front of you without you noticing.

"Hey," he said tapping on your shoulder. You looked up.

"Yeah?" You asked putting your phone down. He was staring into your eyes and placed his hands on yours. "Would you kindly be my date to the prom?"

You nearly choked. "Me? Why me? I'm not good enough for you or anyone."

Tchalla laughed and gently rubbed your cheek. "Your perfect."

"In that case, I will go." You said, earning a kiss from Tchalla. That shocked everyone in the room.

Later that day

You went to the local tailor and looked at the suits and decided on one that suited your personality well. You bought it and got ready.

"Yn, someone is here to see you."

You walked down and saw Tchalla holding a bouquet of flowers. "Hello yn. You ready to go?" You nodded handing them to your brother.

Opening the door for you, Tchalla then sat in the driver's seat and took off for the prom.

At Prom

The music was pumping and people were dancing as you both went into the banquet hall.

Tchalla's sister, Shuri, was the DJ and seemed happy as can be. She saw you and winked toward your direction as she played the infamous Macarena.

You grabbed Tchalla and brought him to the dancefloor. "I have no idea how this dance goes..." He said.