Mine

🥀

Rose:

He unlocks the room with the swipe of the card and he remains silent. He's been quiet the whole walk up to the room. It worries me in the slightest that I did something wrong or that he took my surprised reaction of him calling himself my boyfriend the wrong way.

He swings he door open and allows me to walk in first. I go to sit my things on the bed but I'm stopped by his firm grasp on my wrist.

He pulls me back and pins me against the door causing me to drop my things and doesn't hesitate as he slams his lips into mine. I'm shocked at first but it doesn't take us long to move in sync.

"Jump." He growls against my lips. I do as told and he wraps his hands around my freshly sun kissed thighs.

My hands find their way to his messy brown locks as the kiss gets more and more intense. He's never just up and kissed me like this for no reason with no explanation. It's thrilling and I want more. I want everything he could possibly give me, right here, right now.

My back slowly leaves the door as he turns and makes his way towards our bed. He gently lays me down Breaking the kiss with just enough time to mutter "mine".

My heart hammers against my chest as he places warm kisses along my neck. He's perched in between my legs and I can't help but be nervous.

He senses my nervousness and stops in order to make direct eye contact with me. "You've never done this before." He says as a statement. I shake my head as in no I haven't.

"We don't have to." He says quickly as if he's scared he's crossed a line. "No no I want to I'm just scared." I admit.

His hand comes up to my check so he can run his thumb across it. "I'll take care of you princess." He says barely above a whisper. And in this moment I know that this is what I want. I want to lose my virginity to him.

He's perfect.

He plants a long passionate kiss to my lips causing my whole body to erupt in a serge of electricity.

He reaches around me to the back of my swim suit and effortlessly unties the knots. He removes the top and throws it into the room carelessly.

"Beautiful." Is all he says and it causes my cheeks to burn with embarrassment. Who would've ever thought that he knew a word like that? He used to be such an ass.

He plants kisses all over my chest and finally takes my right nipple into his mouth causing me to gasp.

His hands roam down to my hips and he begins to tug at the bottoms of my swim suit. He sends me a look as in he's asking me for permission and I just nod.

He effortlessly slides my bottoms down and throws them into the room the same way he did with the top.

He sinks down between my legs and I'm even more nervous than I was before. He sees it in my face and places a loving kiss to the inside of my thigh as if he's saying everything will be alright.

He places a small kiss to my clit causing me to gasp again. He smirks up at me because he knows this is completely new to me.

He's completely confident as he licks a bold strip up my folds. "You're so wet princess." He murmurs as he pulls away and begins to run his thumb over my clit, driving me wild.

"You like that princess?" He ask as if he's checking up on me or he just really wants me to say it. I just nod which earns a smirk from him.

He runs his fingers up and down my folds before I feel a couple slip in. It's uncomfortable at first which concerns him. He's slow at first.

As soon as I let a moan out he speeds up, wanting to give me the most pleasure possible.

I'm a mess at this point. My hips are bucking as my back lifts off the bed. My grip on the sheets tighten as I get closer and closer to my climax.

He pulls his fingers away suddenly which causes me to groan. He slips his fingers into his mouth to clean them off and hums. "You taste so good." He coos causing my cheeks to heat up yet again.

He removed his swim trunks and then hovers over me. Seeing his length only intimidates me even more.

His hand rest on my cheek as he looks me in the eyes. "It'll be okay. If you want me to stop just let me know." He reassures me causing me to nod.

I let out a big breath of air as he lines himself up. He looks up at me one more time before he begins to ease himself in.

Before he's half way in I feel an insane amount of pressure almost making me want to stop. It's painful and I can't help but scrunch my face up.

He watches me closely as he continues to move in slowly. I relax a little as he pauses for a minute. He then eases the rest of him in causing me to verbally groan in pain.

"Are you okay?" He ask seriously. I nod because I'm unable to say anything at the moment.

The pain subsided and I encourage him to move. The first thrust are uncomfortable but my body adjust to his length and I can't help the small moans that fall from my mouth.

He smirks at the fact that I'm enjoying it. I throw my head back and rake my nails across his back.

He groans as he buries his face in the crook of my neck and begins to leave his mark. "Fuck Gray." I moan.

He speeds up which only causes me to get louder and closer. My grip tightens on him as he leans against his hands on either side of my head.

He gets even faster which causes my mouth to fall open. "Oh my god Gray I'm close." I moan. "Cum for me princess." He encourages as his hair falls on to his forehead.

My toes curl and my back arches as I finally let go all over his length. He groans as my walls tighten against him. "Fuck." He manages to say.

He becomes sloppy as I'm in complete euphoria.

Soon he pulls out and releases all over my stomach with a loud groan and throws his head back.

Both of our chests heave up and down as we come down from our highs. He looks down at me with his hair still all over the place and sends me a soft smile.

"We should get cleaned up." He chuckles. I giggle as he lifts me up and begins to carry me to the bathroom.

He made my first time worth waiting for and he's making it even better by spending time with me here in California.

———————
AN:

Sorry not sorry