2x02

Quote: "You can't tell just by looking at someone what they are dealing with inside."

Published: April 2, 2018

|

Chapter 2: "Shape-shifted"

Allison and Lydia, the three of us girls are finally back together again. Lydia is doing better now that she is back at school and not running around in the woods naked. Which is exactly what the three of us are talking about right now.

"You really don't remember anything?" I ask Lydia confused about the whole situation.

"They call it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She says the last part with a smile while gesturing how she looks in the purple dress she is wearing.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asks gesturing to the school doors.

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia simply says without sympathy before she turns around opening the school doors as Allison and I walk in behind her.

When we walk in literally everyone in the school hallways stops what they're doing as they just stare at the three of us.

I fix my bangs out of my face a little as we stand there awkwardly. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." I quietly whisper to Lydia.

Lydia then straightens up as she flips her hair and sassily walks away.

"And the school queen bee is back." I tell Allison as we both laugh and follow after Lydia.

》》》

I'm walking out to the Lacrosse field to watch the boys practice and as I was making my way to the bleachers I see Scott run out of goalie to tackle somebody down.

I look closer to see Scott, is he... sniffing the guy? I question myself confused.

I quickly look through the line of Lacrosse players as my eyes catch number 24, which is Stiles' Jersey number. I quietly jog over to him trying not to be noticed.

"Hey, what the hell is Scott doing?" I question once I reach him.

"There's another." He simply tells me.

"Another what?" I ask still confused.

He leans down to whisper in my ear so no one else can hear him. "Another werewolf."

"And his idea to find out who it is, is to smell all of the Lacrosse players."

"Yeah, uh, well, it was kinda my idea to put him in goal."

"Yeah, let's see how well that will turn out." I say as I turn back to watch amused.

"McCall!" Coach yells at Scott. "Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal."

"Yes, coach." Scott tells him as he goes right back into the goal.

The next player then starts to run towards the goal as Scott runs out of the goal towards him. He flips the guy over his shoulder and quickly smells him and I try to hold in my laughter at how ridiculous it looks.

"McCall! The position's goal keeper. Not goal abandoner." Coach says.

"Sorry, coach."

Coach blows the whistle for the next player. "Let's go."