4 - Trigger

A/N: Credit for the gif goes to the rightful owners

The next morning I came to the office extra early for some deep cleaning.

"Hahhh. Much better," I said as I breathed in the clean surroundings after I finished.

"Woah. Pretty neat," Daniel said, amazed when he looked around the office as he walked in.

"Good job, pumpkin," he said before he suddenly kissed my cheek.

I stepped back abruptly and put my clenched hands in front of my chest.

"Hahaha. Don't you think it's still too early for you to get fired up, pumpkin?" he chuckled when he saw my ready to jab position.

Then he sat on the table as he yawned.

"Don't worry. I won't attack you, well, yet. I'm still sleepy. Come here," he yawned while signaling me to come closer.

"You can talk from there," I said still holding my fists, ready to punch, in case he decided to do something stupid again.

Suddenly he grabbed my fist as he pulled me to his chest.

"There's some dusts on your face," he said softly as he brushed the dusts off my face.

"I can do it myself," I said, struggling to get away because he wrapped his legs around me, locking me.

"Just stay still, will you?" he said as he grabbed my hand while gently swiping his thumb on my face. "There," he said as he smiled while looking at me.

"I thought you said that you won't attack me," I said while thinking of any other way to get away from him.

"Well, I said, yet. And now I'm ready to attack," he said as he leaned closer to my face.

We froze as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Owww. We only separated for a few hours, but  how come I miss you so much already, what should I do? Oh. I know, I know. Why don't we get married? That way I'd see you as much as I want, and, and you'd be the first thing that I see every morning. Awww. That would be the best thing ever. And you know what? I think we're match made in heaven. You clean so well while I'm always running around making a mess. Come on. Let's just get marrieeeeeeed!" he squealed, squeezing me tight.

"If you need someone to clean up for you, just get yourself a maid, Sir," I said annoyed as I gathered all my strength to get him off of me, but no luck.

He's totally out of my league.

Third person P.O.V

"What are you talking about? Of course cleaning isn't the only thing that we're gonna do. We're gonna be busy touching each other's bodies, making babies. Oh. I can't wait to have sex with you, pumpkin, and see our mini-mes," he said as he ran his finger slowly on your face while licking his lips.

He groaned when you suddenly punched his stomach. Then you grabbed his hand tightly as you tilted your body slightly to put his chest on your shoulder before swiftly flipped him to the ground.

"Just get yourself a hooker to get off your lust, you perv!" you said madly, huffing because you just used up all of your energy to flip him and your whole body was flared up in anger and disgust.

End of Third person P.O.V

"Hahhh

"Hahhh. You got me so fired up too," he said as he got up, before taking off his vest.

I clenched my hands harder, because he looked so pissed and ready to fight.

He quickly dashed towards me then flipped me on a mattress before hovering over me.

"I knew it. You attack people only when you're triggered by sexual assault. We need to fix that," he said huffing as he saw me struggling to get away when he pinned me down.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Come on," he said as he suddenly pecked my lips before he got up.

"What is it exactly that you want from me, Sir?" I asked because I was so confused.

No matter how much I think about it, I still don't understand.

"I told you that you're gonna be an undercover detective like me. It's important for us to control ourselves under any circumstances. I did that earlier to see your profile before I train you," he explained as he grabbed my hand to help me get up.

I froze as I was busy digesting his words.

Actually, I couldn't really remember the scene when I attacked people. All I know was that I already knocked them out, before I realized it. It's always hazy every time I tried to recall what happened before that.

One day, I finally learned about my "ability" when I almost killed my fellow officer.

I just remember that the officer grabbed my hand to prevent me from shooting a perverted suspect who was trying to sexually assaulted me. But the next thing I know, I was already pointing the gun to the officer and the Chief was begging me not to pull the trigger. I quickly dropped the gun as I was trembling so hard when I realized that I was about to shoot my own team.

I begged the Chief to show me the security footage of the scene, because I wanted to know what happened. I was so shocked when I saw myself swiftly grabbing then twisting the officer's hand before pointing the gun at him as I pulled back the hammer of the gun. I didn't recognize myself in the footage nor recall ever doing the things that I saw me doing.

I used to think that a single action gun, which requires a shooter to manually pull back the hammer before every shoot, as inefficient. But that day, that inefficiency saved me from almost killing an innocent person.

Ever since then, I always use a single action gun to buy me more time, even if it's just for a few milliseconds, in case I lose control again.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I crumbled down on the mattress when I suddenly got a headache.

"Hey. Are you okay?" he asked as he shook my body gently.

"ARGH!" I screamed as I grasped my hair tightly when my headache got worse before I recalled a memory.