11 - Disguise

"What is this, Sir?" I looked at Daniel confusedly when he handed me another set of outfit, a casual male clothing with a short wig and a hat, kinda similar to the one that he had on.

"You're gonna be my male partner today, pumpkin," Daniel asked me to change.

I was wondering why he asked me to try on the one that I had if it wasn't the outfit that I was gonna use for that day.

But then I got it, "You just wanna see me in this, aren't you?" I pointed at the dress that I had on.

"Weeell, I wanted to show you some variety of undercover outfits for our training purpose. But yeah, I'm not gonna lie, there's that too. I meeean, who doesn't wanna see his girl looking so fabulously sex...," he tried to make excuses but he finally stopped when he noticed from my face that I wasn't buying any of it.

"I'm not your girl, Sir," I reminded.

"Soon you will, pumpkin. Just you wait," he tapped my cheek gently with his knuckle.

"Now could you please? I have some clothes to change," I signalled him to get out.

"Ummm. You also have to put these on. That boobs are too big to be a male, and you need some junk down there," he showed some bandages to wrap my chest and stuff my crotch.

I chuckled in disbelief as I took the bandages from him before ushering him to the exit.

But of course he resisted, "Are you sure you don't need help? Those are kinda hard to put on,"

"Out," I pointed to the exit.

"Alright alright. I'm just asking," he raised his hands in the air while walking his way out.

But when I thought that he already went out, he came back.

"I forgot something. I love you," he pecked my cheek before finally left the room.

After I finished putting on my male disguise

"Wow. I could definitely be gay for you," Daniel looked completely satisfied with my look.

"You just won't stop, will you?" I rolled my eyes in disbelief on how persistent he was to made me his.

"Welp, won't hurt to try, right?" he shrugged lightly.

A parking lot beside a club

After Daniel parked his car, he handed me a picture of our target along with his profile, "His name is Brad, 40 years old, married with no kids, LOVE girls. Our job today is to get as many data as we could about him, his habit, how does he handle his chicks, everything we need to know ...,"

I finished his sentence, "To protect myself from him. This is the guy that I'm gonna seduce with the dress that I put on earlier, isn't he?"

He sighed deeply before ruffling my hair, "Why are you so smart? Yes. I really don't wanna do this, but this is the only way to get the information about our case. And I think you're the only one who could pull this off,"

"It's okay, Sir. I'm fine. But wouldn't it be faster if I just do it now? Why do we need to study him first. I can learn about it on the go," I suggested.

He pulled my chin up, "Listen, pumpkin. I already feel bad for putting you out there near that douche bag. So you're not gonna do anything before we know what we're up against. Is that clear?"

"Crystal," I never looked at him that mad before, his face was really stiff.

He finally released me, "That's why I planned to go on my own today. I need to build your escape plan. Look, if you're not comfortable, you can always back out. It's not too late,"