7 - Control (m)

*Mature Content (soft) - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

"Don't trust him," suddenly I heard a voice said.

The voice was similar to mine, but it wasn't me. I didn't say anything.

I quickly pulled myself away from Daniel as I looked around to find the owner of the voice, but there were no one other than Daniel and I in the room.

"What are you looking for? Hey. Are you okay?" he asked before he turned my head to face him.

I looked at him carefully.

"I might not know whose voice was that, but I know that it was right. I can't trust him. I haven't even made sure that he wasn't the guy in the memory flash," I reminded in my mind as I unconsciously shifted my gaze to his crotch.

"Hey! Mind your eyes please. Why do you keep staring at my crotch?" he said as he covered his crotch with his hand.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said as I quickly looked up.

"Hmm? He's red," I mumbled in my mind when I saw his blushing cheeks.

"It's not that I don't wanna show it to you. I'm just not sure what to do if you're suddenly acting like this," he said shyly before he looked away.

"Then show it to me," I said bluntly.

He slowly turned his head to me with eyes wide opened.

"What did you just say?" he asked slowly because he couldn't believe his ears.

"I said show me your crotch," I repeated as I looked at him dead serious in the eyes.

He looked at me for a good few seconds, before cracking up.

"Woah. You have a lot of tricks under your sleeves, don't you? Hail to you my queen. I really thought that you're serious," he said chuckled as he pinched my cheek lightly.

"I am," I looked at him seriously.

He looked at me again for a few moments before he smiled.

"Alright. Alright. Enough with the joke. Let's practice," he said as he ruffled my hair before he got up.

"I'm not kidding though. That's the only way I could check if he's that guy or not," I contemplated in my mind.

But then he pulled out his hand to me, "Come on,"

"He's right. I should practice first. So I'll be ready when I find the guy, even if it's him," I concluded in my mind as I took his hand then got up.

Daniel trained me really hard. Like real hard. He didn't cut me any slack. He tackled, flipped, and threw me to the mattress, over and over again without a break.

"Come on. Did you forget how it felt when I was massaging your pussy with my thigh? You don't want me to do that again, do you?" he asked before he threw me again on the mattress, real hard.

I shook my head as I got up. I was dizzy and my whole body was aching. But I have to attack him.

Then I saw my opening. I slid my foot in between his feet then placed it behind one of them before pushing his shoulder down as I tackled him. I squinted my eyes as I grabbed his shirt when I fell along with him.

Then I opened my eyes slowly and finally see that I had successfully pushed him down the mattress.

"I did it ...," I said as I looked at him.

"Yes you did. Good job, pumpkin," he smiled proudly while stroking my hair.

"I DID IT! THAT WAS ME! ALL ME! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!" I cheered, absolutely excited.

I was the one who did it this time. I remember clearly what I did. And I didn't hurt anyone, because I was able to stop myself from further action since I was in control.

But then I gasped when he suddenly flipped our position. He pinned my wrists down the mattress as he was hovering above me.

"Don't ever let your guards down, pumpkin," he said before he kissed me.

I was still so excited, and everything went too fast for me to react.

"Why aren't you attacking me?" he broke the kiss just to quickly kiss me again.

"Mmh!" I groaned in the kiss as I struggled to stop him.

"Don't you mind me kissing you? Should I do something further?" he said before crashing his lips on mine again as he pushed my wrists above my head before securing them with one hand.

My mind started to get blurry when he ran his other hand on my thigh before sneaking it under my skirt.

"Hrgh," I grunt.

"Tell me. What do you feel?" he asked as he hooked his finger on the band of my panties.

"Angry!" I answered angrily as I fought so hard to get away from him while keeping my consciousness when he was gliding his finger on the band, playing with it.

"Good. Use it as your strength to fight back, but don't let it taking over you," he said as he sneaked his hand under my panties.

"Hrgh!" I groaned frustratedly once again because I just couldn't fight him back.

"Oh. Your skin feels so soft, pumpkin. No one can stop me now," he said as he ran his hand slowly cupping my butt.

Then I finally lost it when he squeezed my butt hardly.

Third person P.O.V

"I can, bitch!" you said as your eyes turned dark and cold.

End of Third person P.O.V