9 - Answer (m)

*Mature Content (soft) - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

"Woah. Easy pumpkin. It's me," Daniel said as he put his hands up in the air.

"Cut it out already. You know that's not what I mean. Tell me. Who are you, really?" I asked as I tightened my grip on the gun.

"It's me, pumpkin. Kang Daniel. Don't you remember me?" he asked.

"I've had enough of this bullshit. Who are you?! Answer me!" I yelled as I pressed the gun harder on his forehead.

"Hhh. I really don't know what else to tell you," he said.

"Then what about you start telling me the truth. Who are you, really? And what do you want from me?" I asked sternly.

"I've told you so many times already. I'm Kang Daniel, and I want you to be mine," he insisted.

"Listen. I already pulled back the hammer, so all I need to do is pull the goddamn trigger to blow your head into pieces," I warned.

"Alright, alright. Tell me, what do you want me to do for you to believe me?" he asked.

"Take off your pants," I said as I stood up while kept pointing the gun at him.

"What? Are you serious?" he asked totally shocked.

"Dead serious. Now!" I yelled.

"Alright. Alright. Hold on," he said as he got up then unbuckled his pants.

"If you're that guy. I'm gonna kill you right here right now," I said in my mind.

"Here. Happy now? Geez. I'm so hard already just by looking at you," he said as he blushed when he finally pulled down his pants and boxer.

At a quick glance, I didn't see any marks on his crotch. Then I kneeled before him to take a closer look. I checked and touched every single area of his crotch to find any burn marks or post surgery scars. But I couldn't find anything. He was clean, and flawless.

"If it's not him. Then who is it? And who is he really?" I was juggling my mind.

Suddenly ...

"Why did you stop?" he asked confused.

"I'm done. Put your pants back on," I said as I tried to think of any other possible suspects.

"What the hell? Then what do you expect me to do with this?" he asked frustrated as he pointed at his hardened cock.

"I don't know. It's yours. You should know better than I do," I said lightly.

"You gotta be kidding me. Just how many times you kept me hanging," he said annoyed as he pulled up his pants unwillingly.

"Not my circus, not my monkey," I shrugged giving a zero fuck to his "problem", as I unloaded my gun before putting it back under my pillow.

Then suddenly he pinned me down my bed.

"Let me go," I said as I tried to get away when he straddled me.

"No way," he said as he leaned closer to my face and pulled my shirt up.

"Ouch!" I groaned as I squinted my eyes when I suddenly felt a slight burning sensation on my stomach.

"Does it hurt? Ouh, I'm sorry. I was too hard on you today, wasn't I? Heek! Here too? Damn! I am so sorry," he apologized when he saw a bruise on my arm after pulling up my sleeve.

Apparently he was applying some pads on me.

"It's alright. Thanks," I said hesitantly.

Then he smiled.

I kept observing him when he continued applying the pads. I was contemplating if I should trust him just because I know now that he's not that guy.

"Did you have a nightmare?" he asked after he pulled down my shirt and sleeves.

I just looked at him without saying a single word.

"You still don't trust me, do you?" he asked as he's swiping my bangs off my face

Then I nodded.

"Hhh. Alright. What else do I need to do for you to finally trust me?" he sighed as he sat up on my bed.

"Answer me. Honestly," I said as I sat up in front of him.

"Alright. Shoot," he said as he folded his hands in front of his chest.

"Why are you here?"

"To see you. Obviously,"

"How did you get in here?"

"The door, again, obviously,"

"But I locked it,"

"Lock door won't stop me from seeing you, pumpkin,"

"How many times have you been here?"

"Enough to know how to get in and out without you noticing,"

"How did you know where I live?"

"I told you, I know you like the back of my hand, pumpkin,"

"Does the Chief know this place too?"

"Hmm. I think so. Geez. Why don't you ask him yourself? He's your dad for God sake. And why you keep calling him the Chief? Don't be so cruel to him, will ya?" he said totally unhappy.

"He's not my dad. And it's none of your business," I said coldly.

"Alright. Sorry. Look, pumpkin. We could do this all night. But, let's not do that shall we? You should get some rest. You must be tired. We'll continue the interview some other time, alright?" he suggested as he stroked my hair.

"Fine," I said as I looked away.

Third person P.O.V

"She's not resisting me that much anymore," Daniel said in his mind as he smiled when you didn't slap his hand or yank your head when he was stroking your hair

End of Third person P.O.V

"Get some sleep, alright? Wear thick blanket, it's cold. Lock your window and door. And call me anytime, I will come before you could blink," he said.

"Alright. Good night, Sir. Be careful on your way home," I said as I ushered him to the door.

"Wait. One more thing ... I love you," he said as he turned around then quickly pecked my lips.

I could only sigh as I pushed him out.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, pumpkin! B...," he said before I shut the door.

I peeked from my window to make sure that he had gone.

"Hhh. Now I need to move again," I sighed as I ruffled my hair, thinking where should I go next.