1 - Arrested (m)

*Mature Content (soft) - Please skip this part if you're uncomfortable - Read at your own risk - You.Have.Been.Warned*

A/N: Credit for the gif goes to the rightful owners

One morning during my patrol

Knock knock knock

I knocked the window of a car that I pulled over for speeding.

The driver rolled down the window, then looked at me from top to bottom, "Well hello, pumpkin. What can I help you?"

"Driver's license, please," I replied.

He continued scanning me from top to bottom as he played with a candy stick in his mouth, totally ignoring my request.

"Sir, please step out of the car," I asked.

He sucked the candy stick then pulled it out making a pop sound before he said, "Why? Do you want me to make you wet," while pointing the candy that was glistening with his saliva towards me.

"Hhh. Here we go again," I sighed in my mind, rolling my eyes, because I've lost count over how may times I had to handle guys like him.

"Sir, I need you to come out of the vehicle right now," I said as peeked from the window to find any trace of alcohol or another illegal substance.

Then he smirked as he put the candy stick back in his mouth rolling it with his tongue before suddenly pulled my chin down so I was inches apart from his face.

"I need YOU to come inside, and have sex with me. I promise I'm gonna make you come around me, and I can even come inside you, if you want. I'm so drunk over your voluptuous body, pumpkin," he whispered in a lower note before inserting the candy stick in between my lips with his lips.

"Sir, I need you to step out of the car, NOW!" I quickly retreated before pointing my gun at him.

"Whoah whoah. Easy pumpkin. I just wanna make you feel good, that's all. Ouh. Nice ass," he said as he bit his lips when he finally came out of the car.

He was clearly undressing me with his eyes.

"Sir, put your hands where I can see them," I warned when he's about to shove his hands in his pockets.

"Why pumpkin? Are you nervous if you can't see where my hands are? Are you imagining them stroking my cock inside my pants? Well, I'd rather have you shake your booty on my cock, pumpkin. Ouh. That'd be hot. You have to take responsibility, pumpkin. You make me so horny right now. Let's fuck," he said as he walked towards me with his eyes locked on mine.

"Stop right there, or I will shoot you!" I exclaimed as I pulled back the hammer of my gun.

He chuckled before suddenly snatching my gun then unloading it in a speed of light. He swung me around then pulled me hard until I bumped my back on his chest.

"Why pumpkin? Are you afraid that you won't be able to resist me if I come closer like this?" he whispered closely to my ear while nibbling it as he wrapped his hand over my neck, completely locking me.

He pressed me closer to his chest every time I struggled to get away.

"Ouh. I bet your pussy is so tight. Damn," he whispered breathily before grazing his bulge in between my butt.

Third person P.O.V

You stomped on his foot before giving him a sharp elbow. Then you swiftly turned around to snatch your gun back before quickly loading it. You twisted his arm then secured his hands behind his back. Finally, you pushed him down and pressed his cheek on the car. It all happened in a blink of an eye.