Chapter 19-24

Chapter 19

The nerd has guts

"Im conceited ey?" He asked.

"The hell- You dont care." I said as I stuck out my tongue.

"Pshh. Nerd freak, Where's my books?" He asked.

"Here you go your highness." I mockingly said as I pushed the books to his stomach.

"Owwww. Men, This girl is pretty good. He can answer back!" Some guy says.

"Dont butt in, Butt face. Of-course I can answer back, I have my own lips." I said as I pointed at my lips.

The other guys laughed which made the guy anxious and made him groan outloud.

"Geez. I thought kingkas are smart. I guess some are dumb after all.." I said as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Heeeeey! Stop me! I'll really punch this girl in the face!" He said as he raised his fist.

"Wow-Wow. Man, Hold it. She's just a girl. She have nothing against you!" Another guy says as he laugh which made me fumed.

"Are you saying that girls are weak?" I said as I raised my eyebrow up.

He looked around and looked at me again, As I wait for his answer.

"Well, Technically.. Yeah." He answered.

"Now, Really?? What if I'll prove you wrong?" I said as I smirked as I stretched my boths hands.

He then suddenly chuckled same with the other guys.

"What? You will punch me?" He said as he made a girly voice which made the other guys laughed well, except for James.

I just send an evil smile. HA-HA. Dont forget, I studied wushu! ;P I told you that last time, (The chapter which she punched James, If not. Now you know! xD)

He then leaned down and pointed at his face.

"Punch me." He dared.

"No...Carson, If I were you.. You wont.." James warned him. Yeah, It's because I have punched him before. haha!

"No James. I'm in the mood for some tickle." He said as he looked at me and grinned.

"Now- Girly. Why dont you entertain me right in the face." He teased.

I backed up a little and looked at Jenny which is really smiling right now. Yeah, She know how tough I am with fighting. haha!

"What are you to scared to-" I cut the Carson guy up as I punched him right in the face which made him tremble.

"CARSON!" The other guys shouted while James just sighed.

"I warned you didnt I?" James said as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

I laughed out loud and looked at Jenny,

"Wow. You're still taking wushu?" She asked me.

"Yeaahhh. To keep my figure," I whispered as we did a high five.

I looked at the guy who fell down, Who seems to have blood on his nose, Yeaahh. I sort of squared him on the nose. Hahaha, Good thing it didnt broke! 

"A really, really tough girl. Do you even know who are you arguing with?" Some korean-chinese look guy mumbled.

"Yeah- You're the oh-so famous KINGKAS who's cool,smart,,tough and good looking.... HAHA- Rumors aren't really true huh?" I teased.

"Hey! We are cool,smart tough and good looking!" Some protested.

"Yeah. Yeah." I said as I continued walking.