Chapter 59-64

Chapter 59

Jealous

*****SOMETHING HAPPENED..******

"James! Will you hurry up!!?!" Ann shouted as she called on James who's carrying their luggages.

"What?! You let me carry all the baggages and now you're telling me to hurry up?!" James whined as he carried it.

"You're just weak, You're only carrying 3 luggages." I mocked as I stuck my tongue up.

"What the fuck? It's so heavy!! What's inside your 2 luggages?!" James shouted as he let go of the other luggage and started opening it.

"No,no,no! Dont-" Ann tried to stop him but no use, James already opened it.

"JACK?!?!" James shouted in surprise.

"Uhm.. Hey?" Jack sheepishly grinned as he tangled his hands together.

"What are you doing on Ann's luggage?!" James shouted again.

"James, no need to shout.." Ann calmly said.

"Lauren told me to see what will happen to you too, and I told ate Ann, that I want to join you and she allowed me." Jack poorly said as he pouted.

"Awww. Poor baby Jack, do you want me to leave James and I'll let you join me instead?" Ann cooed as she scrouched down and cupped Jack's cheeks.

"YAH! Ann Li Reid!" James whined.

"If you wont minimize your voice, I'll really go with Jack instead of going with you." Ann threatened as James groaned.

"You've got to be kidding me!!" James unbelievably said.

Jack looked at Ann, who seemed to have a straight frown face on. "Nope!! She's not. POOR YOU!! HAHA" Jack mocked as he stuck out his tongue. 

"MOOOMM!!!!!!!" James whined as he run downstairs and went to his mother while on the other hand, Jack and Ann laughed and followed him,

"What's with all the ruckuss?" Jasmin asked.

"JACK! He entered on Ann's luggage and he wanted to join us in our honeymoon!" James complained.

"Jack!!" His mom angrily surprisingly gasped.

"I'm not doing anything mom!" Jack defended.

"Yes you are! You want to join us in our honeymoon!!!" James yelled.

"It's not a honeymoon! It's a VACATION. VA-CA-TION!" Ann shouted.

"It's a honeymoon vacation, what newly weds do right after their wedding! Duuh!" James opposed as he stuck out his tongue.

"Still, it's a vacation. Honeymoon are for newly weds who wanted to make a baby." Ann disagreed as she crossed her arms and James went closer.

"Well, if you want a honeymoon.. We can make one," James said as he put his arms around Ann's shoulder.

Ann's eyes grew wider and gasped as she elbowed James in his stomach. "Get off me you pervert pig!" Ann shouted as she immediately went to Jasmin's back.

"Why is your son a pervert?" Ann asked as Jasmin laughed.

"Like father,like son." Her mother-in-law remarked as she gasped.

"Omg, what I've gone through?! I'm on a perverted family!!" Ann thought.

"Hey! I'm not perverted!!" Jack complained.

"Hmp. Good for you Jack, dont be like them. They are all maniacs!" Ann commented as she stroked Jacks's hair.

"Yes, commander sexy." Jack said as he winked and Ann gasped. Stood up properly and walked backward.