Chapter 45-49

Chapter 45

Jack's threat

LAUREN'S POV

"Oh.My.God." I said as I screamed out loud.

"MOM! DAD! OMG! YOU MUST SEE THIS!! OMG!OMG!" I yelled out loud with a big smile on my face. Amazement covering my whole beautiful face.

"What?! What happened?!" Mom and dad asked as they ran in the living room.

"Omo! Is that James and Ann?!?!" Mom tactically yelled as she shook me.

"Shhh!!" I hissed as I higher up the volume.

James was holding a megaphone and shouting.

"Ann Li!" He shouted out loud.

I laughed at my brother's lunacy. Why is he shouting like that? Ooh! Isnt that the firework display? What are they doing there? I thought Ann will be at the mall and James will be with the kingkas and where is JACK?!?!

"Li Yi Shuan! Talk to me!" He shouted again as finally looked back with an irritated face. She grabbed the megaphone of the lady vendor and shouted back.

"WHAT?!" She shouted.

Just when, James suddenly walk feeling a little bit nervous. I laughed again as we watched it quietly waiting on what will happen.

"Is this live?" Dad asked as I nodded.

"A little bit late..Shh" I said as I hissed.

"We both know that..We argue sometimes and have those sweet moments.. But mostly argue... I just want to let you know, That you're special for me. Even though we just met for the second time, The first time was when we was child hood best friends.. You and I might have encountered lots of problems, And have those silly fights.. I want you to know.. That, Those moments.. We're the best moments that happened in my entire life. Whenever Im with you, I feel the happiness that we've been dreaming for since we were young, Even though you've fooled me lots of times, There's still a part of me, Saying.. To forgive you and always remember the feeling that I have for you.. Even though I tried saying.. That I hate you for what you have done.. Some parts are bugging me and saying that I will die if ever that will happen. I guess I love you.. No, I really love you. And that's what I feel here..." He said as he pointed as his heart. 

"Awwwwww." We all cooed. How sweet for my brother is? Does he really mean it? o.o

James walked closer and suddenly, Ann hissed. They were talking without their megaphones so we cant hear anything, What are they talking about?

Anyway.. Ann and James are now face to face, And everyone was buzzing. When all of the sudden, James brought out a small red box... He suddenly kneeled and opened the box and got it. He dropped the box down and looked at Ann. He got the megaphone and said the words that everyone was waiting for..

"Ann.. Will you marry me?" James asked as he looked upto Ann. I can see that Ann is nervous at the same time, I dont know. I feel that she's happy or something.. Im proud of my bro. He faces the public and shows into a live broadcast with many video recorder. Or did they really know it? Oh no. They dont know what they have gone into! Shit.

"Awwwww..." Everyone cozily cooed.

She looked around and she wasnt answering yet. I can see that James is getting nervous.

Ann wasnt answering yes, Come on.. Ann! Say yes. Come on, Say yes!

"Will you marry me.. Ann?" James repeated.

Still, No answer.

"Oh no." Mom said as she covered her mouth.

She's nervous too! I can feel it. it's so embarassing if Ann would say No. Oh no!