Chapter 40-44

Chapter 40

Marriage ♥

I was wearing my strapless violet mini dress. (http://plixi.com/p/57852667) A pretty cute at the same time hot dress that me and Sam picked last time, it's adorable right?! Well.. Me and my 

bestfriend have fashion sense. Oh wait, I HAVE taste.. While... HIM-.. Ugh, Never mind. I also wore my black stilettos which is completely cute too! (http://plixi.com/p/57853377) 

I also wore a completely light make-up with black eye shadows and shimmering pink lips. (http://plixi.com/p/57854787) I also did a messy bun which really looks good (http://plixi.com/p/57855375), 

It's really amazing. I have never been this detailed at every part, I really need to look good tongiht, You know.. Mom,Dad.. Oppa! They'll all be here!! Omooo! Im so excited!!

And so, I looked at my reflection with my gray colored eyes, I'm wearing my contact lens which realy matches my dress. I feel so contented!! I laughed and spun around. 

"Awww." I cozily said to myself as I put my both hands on my both hips 'pumamewang' contented of how I look, I got curious of the time and looked at the clock.

I saw it's already 6:00 pm. I'm waiting for some signal if I could go down now, Im sooo exciiteeddd. Omg! I want see them again. I wanted to see them badly! I want to go home and be with them

again. I miss my family, I miss my oppa. I miss my life.

When all of the sudden, I heard a knock on my door which made me grin widely. I fixed my dress as I looked at myself again, Trying to be a perfectionist. I faced the door but not 

coming to open it.

"Get in!!" I cheerfully said. As the door swung, I saw Kyra with a big smile on her face.. And when she looked at me.. Her jaw just dropped.

"Annnn!! Are you really that? You look beautiful and hot! Omg. You're so gorgeous!!" She complimented as she hugged me and softly gripped on my shoulders as she looked at me with a

big grin on her face.

"Thank you.." I said as I softly giggled.

"I'm going to miss you and I want to apologize in advance.." She said as she bowed with a pout on her face.

"Why?" I asked her curiously.

"You'll know it soon. Now, Mrs. Reid is calling for you.. Our guests will arrive soon." She said in manner as she went out the door.

"Wait! Cant I hug my best maid first?" I asked her with a big grin and she nodded with a sweet smile.

She opened her arms and I did the same thing and we did a bear hug. Swaying from left to right.

"I'll miss you so mucchhhhh!!" I said as we kissed each other with our cheeks or the so called 'beso-beso'.

"Dont tear up okay? You'll ruin your make-up" She warned me which made me laugh.

"Yes superior." I said as I bowed and smiled at her.

"Can we like stay here for a brief moment??" I asked her as she think.

"Well.. You can be fashionably late for 5 minutes and be a VIP.. It would be cool, And then you'll make a pretty good entrance while you walk down the stairs.. Oh Ann! That would be wonderful!!"

She exclaimed as she clapped her hands together once while battered her eyelashes dreamily. 

"Hahaha. You really have a wild imagination!" I said as I giggled and she did too.