Chapter 50-53

Chapter 50 

Seriously! I'm irritated with these two by myside. Yeah, the x-lovebirds. Ivan and Ann. They have been giggling through out the period! This is disgusting!

We dont have any teacher around since he is sick. I was totally bored and at the same time still irritated. 

"Will you two stop giggling and laughing!!?!?!" I bursted as I send a glare to them. They were both shocked, as well as my other new classmates. This just sucks, 

I'd rather be on the last section with my friends than to be with the two annoying person by my side. Shit.

"Yaah. Ann! Dont flirt with other guys! Arent you feeling uneasy that you're flirting with other guy when your fiance is right by your side?" A random girl yelled at Ann

but she just ignored it and looked at me.

"Just cover your ears or go away if you cant stand listening to our giggles and laughs." She snobbed as she looked back at Ivan and they smiled at each other.

"This is just stupid." I murmured as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Nothing to do, Easing the noise at my left side. This sucks, I cant take this. I immediately stood up which made everyone shut up.

I sighed and continued on walking.

Okay, I'll be skipping classes.

"Where are you going baby James?!" A girl asked.

I didnt answer but continued on walking.

"Yah! James Reid! Where do you think you're going?!" Another girl shouted, Guessing it is...

I turned around to make sure and yep, it's Ann.

"What's it to you?" I snobbed as I gave her a cold expression and her face started to scrunch up.

"You're ditching class again?? Are you? Go back here you retard." She scolded as everyone gasped.

"Oh no she didnt.." A random girl says with a very furious face as she stand up and it looks like she wants to attack Ann but she was stopped by some boys.

"Hold your horses, it's just a word!" The boy said as he chuckled.

"But he's opposing my baby James!!!" The girl whined which made me vommit. MY?

Okay, this sucks. I'll be going, I looked at Ann again and she was looking at me with a go-back-here face but I just shrugged and walked out of that room. It's just too much

drama, ugh- will this day get any more suckish? 

ANN's POV

James ditched class, he went somewhere off. I cant leave Ivan here. I know he's not my responsibility but I have a feeling that he is. This is confusing!

I haven't seen him for a while, since lunch. I guess he totally ditched the whole day. What's so bad about being happy with Ivan? There's nothing wrong with that.

Except at the fact that it's too rude to let your fiance see that you're giggling with other guys.. Well! Who the hell cares? It's not that I love marry him and we totally

want to be married.

Dismissal time will be coming soon. Me and Ivan have a plan of going out after dismissal. Me,him and Sam. The other group cant join, well.. It's okay. I already told them that I

dont actually want James to be may awful husband and that they are invited on my engagement tomorrow to be exact. They somehow told me that we should kidnap James exactly at the wedding, or kidnap me instead but I know that they are just joking around.. Or are they?? Oh! Why bother?! My friends wouldnt do that.