Chapter 2

Grayson's POV

I hadn't expected so many people to have taken a liking to me within the first day.

At the beginning of the day my only friend was Carl. Now everyone in the school tried to talk to me. It might have had something to do with Adrian being by my side most of the day. But I was still the talk of the school. The new hot guy that everyone was dying to learn about.

"So Grayson, what are you doing after school?" Adrian leaned against the locker next to mine and watched people pass.

"I'm probably just going to the gym." I responded, shoving books in my backpack.

Once I had all of my belongings in my bag, I closed the locker door, turning to Adrian.

"How about you come over to mine. We can go work out then play some video games." He pulled out his phone, responding to some of the texts he had recently received.

"Sounds cool. Do you have a car?" I asked him as we headed outside, girls heads turning to look at us, some occasionally trying to get our attention. I would give them smiles, some of the girls squeezing at my attention.

"I do. It's the Ferrari F60 America over there. He points to a black and blue car a few feet for us. That car must have been worth more than all of the teacher's salaries combined.

"Holy shit! This must have cost a fortune!" I gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Eh, it's barely a dent in my parents bank account." He shrugged and unlocked the car.

I carefully got in on the passenger side, too scared to touch the paint in case I would scratch it. 

"What would you like to listen to?" He turned on the radio and looked at me.

"I could listen to some pop music." I relaxed into the seat as he turned on the music.

Bad At Love by Halsey started to play through the speakers, bringing a smile to my face.

"So Grayson, tell me about yourself."

"What do you want me to tell?"

"Where did you live before here and why did you move?" He asked, his hands tightly gripping the wheel.

I knew I would have to think of a place at some point, I just hadn't thought of one yet.

"Las Vegas. And we moved cause of," I glanced around, trying to get a hint. At that moment, as if fate planned, we passed by the clinic my mother worked at. "My mom's work."

"I guess that's a good reason to move." He soon starts to chuckle. "I can't even begin to imagine what you have seen."

I laughed and turned to look at him. "Trust me, I've seen more things than you would ever wish to see." My mind drifted off to the nights Carl and I spent in Vegas the summer after our sophomore year, those nights were filled with underage dinking and lots of parties.

"Any funny stories you'd like to share?" Adrian glances at me with a smirk. A few stories, pop into my mind. One being the story of Carl trying to break into a slots machine.

"Some, but I think I'll save those for the future."

He nods and turns into a long driveway that led up to a beautiful three story home.

"This is your house?" My jaw dropped.

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah this is my house. Annoyingly big."

"But it's beautiful!" I exclaimed, turning to him.

"But it's also very quiet. Every noise you make seems to echo." He locked his car once we were out, leading me up to the front door.

I followed him in amazement, my eyes not staying on one thing for too long. Everything seemed to have come out of a movie. The marble sculptures framing the doorway, to the stunning indoor fountain in the foyer. I had never been in a home with a foyer.

He led me to his kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"So Grayson, see any cute girls today?" He smirked and leaned back in his chair.

I shook my head and sat down next to him.

"How about I give you some advice?" He leaned on the counter, looking me in the eyes.

"That would be helpful."

"Don't date Stacy Richards. She'll be the first girl to ask you out, and let me tell you, she's dated almost every guy in the grade." Adrian smirked. "She's even dated some freshmen."

"Wait, school just started today. How can she already have had a few freshmen?" I asked him curiously.

"About two weeks ago there was a freshmen orientation week that the seniors decided to put on, and well, it went from there."

"Who else should I watch out for?"

"Well there's Georgia Winston, a tease, Mila and Hazel Weathermen, if you date one you're with the other, Giana Palmiotto, clingy as fuck."

"Speaking from experience?" I hated how he was talking about these women, but I needed to play the part, I need to be a douche. He laughs softly and shrugs.

"I dated some of them and my friends have dated the others." He shrugged. "Want anything to eat?"

"I'm good. Thanks though."

"No problem, let's go play some Mario Kart." He stood up and threw the rest of his apple away, leading me to his bedroom.

My eyes widened as I saw his room, which was easily three times the size of mine. Holy shit! His shelves were filled with video games and movies while his floor was completely spotless. I've never seen a teenage boys room look so nice.

"Oh, Grayson." He turned to me and sat on his bed, looking me in the eyes.

"What is it?" I sat next to him, holding the eye contact.

"Watch out for Kaleb Reid. If you're gay, he'd fuck you like there's no tomorrow."