Chapter 5 : A nickname for me?

"Give me your phone number." Hunter said.

"Why should I." Casey furrowed her eyebrows.

After they finished eating, Hunter drove Casey to her home. What's really interesting is that, Hunter still remembers the way to her house because of how he used to go to her house as a study buddy a long time ago.

Only if he was still the same person she wouldn't feel it creepy.

Now, they were outside her house, Hunter leaned on the side of his front car waiting for her to give her phone number.

"Now, don't be stubborn and give me your phone number ." Hunter held out his phone.

"No." Casey crossed her arm as she tried to not satisfy his request.

Hunter let out a deep breath.

"Silent here, clumsy. Either you give me your phone number or I do something with that clever mouth of yours. Pick which one you want."

Casey watched Hunter with her mouth parted.

How can he say something like this. Who taught him!

She gulped and immediately rummaged through her backpack.

"Your phone is dead. Just give me your phone number." Hunter gave his phone to Casey and Casey typed her phone number on his phone.

"Done."

"That's why I like you, clumsy." Hunter patted Casey's head like she's still a kid and when Casey glared at Hunter for doing that Hunter laughed a little loud.

"Don't call me clumsy!" Casey said angrily.

"Why can't I? " Hunter faked shocked causing Casey to glare harder on him. He annoyed her and it was really frustrating for her.

"Because I'm not clumsy! It was only one mistake for today." Casey said with her both hands clenched hard.

And all she got response from Hunter is a tap on her nose.

"Aren't you the cutest girl in this world." Hunter laughed again.

Almost for a second she fell to his words.

"I'm not making a joke! " Casey stabbed his chest with her finger.

"Getting touchy are we." Casey immediately pulled her finger away while her face turned all red.

How is that being touchy!

"Don't worry, you can touch me when we're official in a relationship." Hunter said while looking at Casey who looked to be really shocked. Hunter almost laughed at her reaction but didn't show it.

Her full lips parted, a sign of how shocked she was.

"Aren't you angry with me?" Hunter asked. Casey knew that Hunter was teasing her. So she turned around ready to walk away when suddenly she was grabbed by the waist from behind.

Casey let out a shriek when she finally landed on Hunter's lap.

"I don't like you walking away from me without ending this conversation."

"I'm -" Casey didn't know what to say because she was completely shocked.

"Now clumsy. I can do anything with you when you do something that I don't like. Do you understand it?"

Casey nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's my girl." Hunter laid his head on Casey's left shoulder while hugging her from behind.

They stayed that way and it felt really weird because of how Casey felt really calm while he hugged her.

Maybe because of their friendship a long time ago that makes her feel comfortable.

Except for her really fast heart beats.

"If only -" Hunter suddenly stopped talking. He shook his head from side to side like he didn't believe he was about to say it.

"What? " Casey whispered.

"Nothing. Forget about it." He whispered back.

Hunter let her go before he held her face to look at her. Casey held her breath when she realized how near the two of them.

"Ms clumsy." Hunter called which surprisingly made Casey look up hearing him calling her with the name that she really hates.

The front hair of Hunter's hair that seemed to be messy makes Casey want to run her finger through his hair to make it neat.

Hunter keeps watching her.

"You've changed a lot Hunter." Casey whispered.

"I call it Puberty." Hunter said.

"Don't look too long, scared you might fall with my look." Casey snorted.

"Narcissists are we." Casey laughed a little with her head moving side to side.

"It's the truth." Hunter shrugged his shoulder.

"Well listen here Mr Narcissistic, I'm not gonna fall for that look."

"Oh, so now you've found a nickname for me? " Hunter laughed.

Casey stared at Hunter while he laughed. There is something about them talking like this makes Casey think that Hunter the one she used to know is still there.

"Well you gave me a nickname, so it's fair if I give you a nickname too."

"You don't want to know what I can do with that mouth of yours." He warned.

"You call me that again, we will see what I will do with your mouth."

How can he say something like this again!

Casey wetten her lips without realizing and at that movement Hunter eyes seemed to be following her tongue.

Casey watched Hunter look away with no emotion on his face.

She coughed getting Hunter's attention back on her.

"Can I go now? " She asked slowly scared that he would get mad.

"Sure. Please expect me to call you tonight."

"What for? "

"Don't ask questions. Just listen. Now go." Hunter shooed her with his hand.

Casey really hate it when he did that.

Casey showed a middle finger at Hunter causing him to raise from his car. She immediately ran inside her home and closed the door.

Hunter didn't run after her, he just shook his head not believing she just did that. He thought he successfully made her scared of him but guess not.

Ms clumsy getting all brave.

Let's see if you're brave enough when we meet again.