Chapter 8

Let my master piece play.

Will's P.O.V.

Anastasia was crying so hard. I could tell that she was so upset over what happened earlier, a guy to touch her forcefully like that. It's disgusting, I won't ever let that happen again! I've known her for a long time before we even came to the same high school but I'm glad that we did. I'm glad I get to see her passing by to my classed and in my science class. I just wish that we were partners in that class but I came in there late so she became partners with Rachel......

That doesn't matter now what matters is she is going through a tough spot and it's my job to stay by her as long as she wanted me too. Wow she's really crying her heart out. Its like a never ending fountain on my shirt, how can one small humanoid produce so much tears?

"I think it's time to go to bed you've been crying for too long. You need some rest." a big smile was planted on my face so she could see things were going out all right. I got up to sleep in that chair in the corner.

"Where are you going? you said you were going to stay with me all night?" Anastasia gaged out her words.

"I am going to stay I'm just going to sleep in that chair over there."

These words will reinsure her I'm still here.

"No",she turned her face not looking me straight in the eyes,"can yo-you stay in bed with me for a while I suppose......hold me till I fall asleep. Please."

That wasn't a question just more so of a command. A command my body followed before my mind had the time to try to react. My shirt was still damp from the rain water and her tears I didn't know what to do my my fucking hormones did and forced my body to take it off. At my surprise she didn't look freaked out at all, just her eyes widened slightly and a unmistakable heat seeped from her face.

"I don't have any pajamas and my shirt is wet!" Smooth I got that out quickly haha.

"Don't worry I think I have something for you to wear..." she left to the room for about 10mins. My guess she spent 5mins in the shower, 1 to quickly get dressed 2 to find me some clothes and the rest to come back to her room. It was obvious she took a shower her hair was a bit damp and her neck was dripping; I know that's not sweat. She didn't sweat, or at least no one ever saw her sweat. She came back in a big gray T-shirt that went up a few inches above her knees.

"Oh are those clothes for me?" I hope she didn't hear the shaking in my voice. Damn being a teen age boy she's just my friend.

A friend who you kissed and confessed your undying love for her when she was sleeping a couple seconds ago. Fucking creep!

I really hate my mind right now. I also hate the fact that I did what I did too.

"Yes, I couldn't find you any shirts that were clean but I have some sweatpants, is that okay?" wow every word was pronounced perfectly, I could hear every single letter she said with one soft roll of the tongue. I took the sweats and put them on while she climbed into bed. Then I came in after her, I faced my back to her face. With out a grip of hesitation she spun me around and buried her face in my chest, slightly nuzzled it too. Anastasia fell asleep no more than seconds, her head fit perfectly undermine and my arm laid perfectly around her. She shivered from the cold in the middle of the night, how could she not? It was dark and always cold in her home I'm not surprised if she gets sick. The more I nuzzled my face in her hair I could smell her pomegranate shampoo and strawberry conditioner. I'm such a creep I shouldn't be doing this in the first place. But then again she's 16 and I'm 17, she only looks 15. So I guess there's no harm being done here? I guess I'm going to knock out too. I guess I'm going to wake up and find this to be a part of my sick little imagination...I guess that-.........