Chapter 2

The window keeps creaking open every time I blinked. Soon my eyes start to burn when I challenge my paranoia and stop blinking every time window creaks.

'How will I try again today' I thought it myself.

How will I try to end him? It seemed like every time I tried todo it something would get in my way. I try to poison his water, someone comes a long and wants a water fall. I can't seem to understand why people keep getting caught in the blast. It was a fun little game at first people seemed to be taking the hits for him. In chemistry a fire started in the lab, a teacher got burned trying to get Will out, he was always the last one out of a room. Don't get me wrong I loved to see him when ever I walk to math,our classes right next to each other, but sometimes it gave me a weird chest pain? Perhaps I was enjoying the thought of his very demise a little too much. My hair disturbs my thoughts.

"Damn it! I broke my brush" I say out loud knowing no one can hear me.

Thick hair is not a blessing. I didn't get much sleep last night, to many thoughts of my past lives. My ancestors burned a hole in my mind. You see I am a demon.

Demon blood runs

in my family line, I'm a wayback, Waybacks are reincarnations of our ancestors. We basically live, Look, Act, and Die like our last lives.

I was named after the one before me......'Anastasia'. Us Blythe's are known for our respectable and graceful form.

However,I don't want to be like her, she was shut into a corner! too quite to be noticed by her own Father by her own Mother. I don't want to be like her, she hated herself and the world hated her.

Regret poured over her life. She was thought as a horrid monster.