Chapter-11[EDIT]

Loud crashing of glass suddenly appeared.
'Look what you did dear? You cut yourself he won't be pleased by that.'

Knowing what she means by that, knowing he'll hit you again because you've made a mark that wasn't don't by his own hands. Having that feeling of fear, fear that you've never experienced before. Sure he was a nice guy sometimes but nice is different from good.

Shut up! You did his to me ,you all did it by marrying someone like Simon. How stupid are you to put someone like him in our lives? I'm losing friends, I've never had any family to call my own. My brother is gone, he will not ever come back, him and my parents. God forbid I can ever truly call them. Simon is all I have now and I don't want him to hurt me like he does. I want him to love me like he use to? I want him to stop being monster stronger than my monsters.

"I WON'T GO MAD ANY LONGER!", I say out loud.

"Anastasia what the hell is wrong? it's been the twelfth time this month?"

"I am sorry Simon."

"Ever since we got married you've done nothing but scream in the middle of the night, throw things and hurt yourself? Must I restrain you. "

My eyes wide. At the last part of his sentence. I hate it when he restrains me, it hurts and I get bruises. Being a demon is suppose to make you powerful. But being with Simon makes me feel weak.
Of course not we all know that there are no such things as happy endings, all things are bad just some aren't as bad as they could be. I married Simon and all my friends died off or so have forgotten me. Rachel moved on after high school to be in the police force, she really liked the law. Tea-na died in a 'tragic' house fire. God knows what kind of fire and kill a demon? She was obviously, well obviously to those who knew her that way, killed by the consul for making so much trouble. Since she was killed by something off her 'course' she won't be reincarnated. Will, well can I ever really call him a friend? More like a pet or play thing, I killed him.

' See you in hell An.'

My mind has so many voices and none are my own. "Look at what you've become" "See his hits aren't so bad once you get use to it" "look you've angered him" "cover the bruise up with a little make up baby" "You need to stop provoking him!" "He only hits you because he is scared what you'll do to yourself again, he is trying to discipline you".

Voice after voice after whispers and giggles and screams and escape plans that never work, is all you can hear when madness takes over.
Not want to be shut in to a corner is a funny thing when it is exactly how life is going to always be lived? Bad grammar and spelling mistakes are the best friends of a mind that can not work anymore. Simon is my life now and I can't seem to rewrite the story.
I just fall on my knees and cry there blood on my cut hand now smearing my face. So much blood that I had to stop covering my face. Simon came over to me hand cradled me, sometimes when I broke down like this he tried to comfort me. He licked the blood and tears off my face and I pushed him away. He'd always ruin the moment like that sometimes. He slapped me again my face and I hit my head on a near by table falling on the shards of glass.
"I'm sorry Anastasia. I just... I want to love you but you make it so damn hard."
He tried to help me up but I just flinched at his movement.
"Stop!" I whimpered.
He just left the room and went up to his study. I just curled up on the glass and cried. Happy endings don't happen to the villain of the story, its just the reality and collateral damage that hits. But I'd rather stay the villain, because the "hero" died in chapter 10. It may not be my ideal life, but I'm still here.