Where it all started

Oh hey I'm Zoey and I'm gonna tell you about how I met this amazing wonderful man.

it was December 15th, 1999 , Tuesday. it was a rainy day in New York, cold too. my day was starting great until my manager called me and told me that I was going to be cast in a movie but then it wasn't so bad...I'll just tell you about my day. I was getting ready to go and meet my manager Megan, she's also my best friend we go way back, she was the one that brought me into acting, so like I was saying, I was getting ready and when Megan called me about the movie everything started to go wrong I had finished getting ready I grabbed my coffee and I went down stairs to wait for the taxi cab and this is where everything went wrong...

I signaled the taxi driver so I can and meet up with Megan and he kept on driving he drove where a puddle was and got me all wet, my clothes were all wet and dirty, you know like how it happens in the movies like that, that's how it went with me so like I was saying I called Megan and told her what happened she told me to take the bus so I waited for the bus and thank God the driver didn't kept on driving I went into the bus and I sat, I called Megan and I told her that I was finally on my way to see her but then this happened a little kid was playing around and he had a gum on his hands I was trying my best to get far from him because you know how kids are they like to put gums on walls, hair's and anything they see. I went to change seats because I got scared of the kid placing the gum in my hair or clothes when I got up I felt something was weird with my hair and when I touched it that kid put his gum on my hair I was so mad because my hair was so long and I didn't wanted to cut it. I called Megan and I told her about it.

(calling Megan)

"girl you would not believe what just happened to me" -Zoey

"what happened now? don't tell me you got all wet again? " - Megan

"no, that's not it. I'm at the bus like you told me to do and there was this little kid playing around with his gum ,I got up to change seats and that little... ughh he put his stupid gum in my hair and my hair is so long I don't want to cut it but now I guess I have to thanks to that kid... -sighs-" - Zoey

(Megan starts laughing)

"Megan this isn't funny.. can't my day get any worse...?-sighs- " - Zoey

"Zoey relax bad things happen to people sadly.. " - Megan (Zoey interrupts Megan)

"nothing bad has happened to you Megan. first it was me getting ignored by the taxi driver and getting all wet and dirty thanks to him and now I have a gum in my hair and I have to get it cut thanks to that little kid. " - Zoey

"Zoey stop over reacting this day won't turn out so bad you'll see. " - Megan

"yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. we'll see. I'm almost there wait for me at the coffee shop I haven't eaten breakfast yet. " - Zoey

"okay girl I'll get us a table. " -Megan

"okay boo thang. you already know what I want so I don't have to tell you. okay I'm here, bye. " -Zoey

as I'm getting of the bus, the bus driver closes the doors and my jacket gets stuck in the door I started yelling at the driver and hitting the windows but he wouldn't stop driving I kept pulling my side of the jacket, if you were wondering yes I had my jacket on like I was saying I kept pulling my jacket and it got ripped that was my favorite jacket because Megan bought it for me for my birthday. I saw Megan and when she saw me she started laughing and she asked me what happened to me so I told her what happened basically I almost died today.