Zoey's side

Zoey wakes up

Oh my God yesterday was amazing after me and Norman started looking at the stars we kept talking about the future and what we want, it was just the most amazing thing ever we kept looking at each other we couldn't stop every time I looked at the sky he looked at me and smiled he tried so much to hide his smile but he just couldn't I saw how much he smiled and blushed while looking at me I'm starting to feel more for Norman honestly. I loved that we both fell asleep in the floor while staring at the stars it was beautiful.

Zoey looks at left side of the bed and sees a note and flowers

“Zoey I didn't wanted to wake you up I left and bought us breakfast yours is at the table, hope you love the purple flowers I noticed that's your favorite color. Couldn't stay had to leave for the movie I'll call you tonight and we can keep looking at stars and talk like we did last night, I had so much fun with you Zoey I hope I get to see you again! - Norman ”

Zoey smiles and blushes after she reads the note

awwww!! oh my God Norman is so cute I think I'm falling for him... is that weird? I don't think so I don't know all I know is that I'm having feelings for him I have to call Megan I need to tell her about this, she's gonna be so happy I can't wait to tell her oh my God!!

(Zoey calls Megan)

-Megannnnnnnnn!!!!  I need to tell you what happened last night I can't stop smiling or blushing yesterday was amazing!

- Zoey tell me everything that happened last night!!!!

- okay so me and Norman started staring at the stars and talking about the future and everything, everytime I looked at the stars he looked at me smiling trying not to blush he just did anyway it was so cute and when I looked at him we both smiled afterwards we both layed on the floor looking at the stars and fell asleep and when I woke up I saw a note that it was him telling me that he had last night that he wants to see me again, he's calling me tonight and Megannnnn!  he bought me purple flowers he even wrote telling me that he knows that I love purple, I smiled so much and blushed right after I read the note. Megan I think I'm falling for him he's just amazing Megan.

- oh my God Zoey!! I'm so happy for you! I can tell he's falling for you too, Norman's such a sweet guy Jeff has been telling me a lot of him these couple of day's. well Zoey I'll see you later at the coffee shop! gotta run.

-alright we'll talk later Megan!

I can't with Norman's cuteness I swear he's just a cutie I can't wait for the phone call tonight, he's just absolutely amazing ,I'm guessing I have to go get ready to see Megan at the coffee shop before she spams my phone (laughs while saying it)  I love my best friend she's amazing. okay now less talking more getting ready but first let me get every cable there is on the floor to the table because I am not gonna get electrocuted I don't want to even think about last night, I'm scared to even shower now but I need to shower. okay Zoey you can do this, you can go to the bathroom without anything bad happening to you -breathes in and out- alright girl let's do this!

10mins later

wow taking a shower feels so good let me look at the floor again if there's anything that might hurt me, alright well I don't see anything I think I picked up every cable there is that was on the floor ,I'm gonna change now I don't wanna be late to see Megan.

aww my best friend already bought me the coffee how sweet let's hope she bought me what I like 'cause the last time she bought me a coffee that didn't tasted so good -laughs- wow today is a beautiful day everything's so beautiful, oh lord why am I saying this? I feel so weird when I said that... is it... is it because I'm happy that I met someone? it's gotta be that because I've never said this in my life while smiling. I saw Megan waiting for me at the table and we just started talking I told her again about my night with Norman I was smiling so much she was surprised because she's never seen me smile so much in my life before it made her really happy to see me like this since my last relationship after she asked me about my date with Norman she told me about her and Jeffrey she smiled so much too I've never seen my best friend smile like that, the way she talked about him the way giggled it surprised me in a good way I'm so happy to see her happy again she deserves it honestly we both do, we both need happiness in our lives. after talking we had to go to the movie set I don't remember why exactly we had to go but the good thing about it is that we got to see our men again that was fun.