anniversary break up

okay so I dont know how am I supposed to tell her this I am just lost for words I guess here I go then...  -sighs-

-okay Zoey so remember Steven right?

-yes that jerk that you were engaged to what happened? did he came back into your life? did he do something to you?

-Zoey relax no he is not back into my life but I never told you exactly what happened that night I just told you that it was mutual and that we decided to go on with our seperate lives.

-Megan what happened I'm worried he did something worse to you.

-it's okay because it's behind us but I just need to tell you what really happened. so we went out everything was perfect but deep down I knew something bad was gonna happen like I just knew it that night it felt so real but also weird because I knew something was gonna go wrong, when we got there I ignored that feeling I just didn't thought of it I didn't cared for I just was so happy about our anniversary our two year anniversary. we went out to walk we sat down by the dock just looking at stars and out of nowhere he says we gotta break up I was so confused I was like what? what do you mean we have to break up? what did I do wrong? we were fine what happened now that you just wanna say this? did you meet someone else? I couldn't stop crying the only thing he told me was he was falling for someone else he have been talking to for 9 month's. I thought everything was fine -voice breaks- I thought we were gonna get married the worst part was that the ring he gave me was a promise ring -starts crying- it was never an engagement ring.. everything he told me was a lie nothing was real I fell for him I thought we were in love Zoey I thought he was the one.. I was wrong.

-Megan... I... why didn't you told me? you know how I am, you know what I would've done. I would've have been karma for him. I would've burned his fancy car -both laugh-

-I know Zoey -laughs- I know what you would've done either burned his car or worse than that.

-with Jeffrey it feels great but I am scared because I don't want that happening again. I'm just scared honestly.

-Megan if it happens again which I promise you it won't I'll always be here for you, I'll never leave, I got you, you're my Twinster remember? twin sister's! -says both-

now that I told Zoey I feel much better even though I feel sad because just bringing it up brought up some memories that I just didn't wanted to talk about, I should've told Zoey this too... I was pregnant well I found out I was pregnant when he broke up with me so was the girl he left me for. but that is for another time hopefully it won't be tomorrow.