Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Today is the day… I will be returning to school. I didn’t want to go but my pack made me. Okay not my entire pack, because I don’t want them to know that their Alpha was afraid of going to school. I would change the way they look at me and I didn’t want that to change.

So when my alarm went off for the fifth time I finally got out of bed and went to put some clothes on. I knew I couldn’t avoid it but somehow I was still hoping something would happen so I didn’t have to go back. It’s so stupid because it was my decision to get back here and now I regret it after seeing Jessica at the park and for having to go back to my old school. But like I said it was my own decision.

I took a deep breath. Come on Jake! You can do this! Maybe by coaching myself things will be better? Nope it didn’t work… I sighed but went down.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by the delicious smell of a freshly baked breakfast. Maybe this day isn’t going to be so bad.

“Jake, come to the kitchen! I made breakfast for you this day!” Mandy yelled. Like I said earlier she is like the Alpha female. So she feels responsible even for the Alpha.

She made me think of my mum. I instantly felt sad. My mum I haven’t seen her in two years I wonder how she is and Maggie. No I don’t want to think about them at this moment. My main priority is making Jessica regret rejecting me and maybe I can find someone who likes me and can be Alpha female in Jessica’s place.

She has to not have a mate or be rejected by him. I won’t give another one the pain I have because their mate rejected them for me.

After finishing breakfast we went outside and just as always everyone was fighting who will ride which car. This time I didn’t let anyone drive with me. I wanted to make an impression and it wouldn’t be a good one if I came out of the care with four fighting people.

After driving alone for some time I arrived at school and parked my car.

This is the moment. I took a few deep breaths and got what I like to call “The Alpha Face”. It is the face which shows nothing but confidence. I opened my door and got out of my car.

I started to walk to the entrance of the school. Everywhere around me I saw people looking at me. The guys impressed and the girls with their mouths open while drooling. Everyone was whispering.

“Who’s that?”

“Wow he’s so hot!! Even better than Nate” I smiled to myself at that comment. That was something I never taught I would achieve.

“He looks familiar…”

I stopped walking when I heard cars stop. I looked around and saw my pack members they walked to me.

Nick came to me and said “Alpha, we have to get our schedules and things”

Everyone began to whisper again when they heard I was an Alpha.

Seeing everyone react the way I did I ask myself why I did ever worry of getting back. I would never have taught that it would go this way. I had always taught that they would recognize me and make fun of me again.