Chapter 12

After Jessica ran away from me, I arranged the date with the girl I bumped into. When I walked away I realized that I didn’t know her name. I must not forget to ask her name on the date. I walked outside and saw Nick coming at me. I sighed, what did he want now?

“Jessica came just running through these doors while she was crying. What have you done this time?” he asked me with the disappointed look he was wearing most of the time since we came back to my hometown.

“I might have asked someone on a date in front of her eyes.”

“You did WHAT?!!” he screamed.

“You ASSH*LE! How could you do that to her?! I won’t be surprised if she will never forgive you in the future.”

I growled at him. I am the alpha and my pack had to respect me. Nick didn’t bow his head and it irritated me.

“How dare you yell at me!” I stated in my alpha voice.

His head immediately dropped and my wolf was satisfied.

“You can’t tell me what or what not to do with my mate. She’s my mate and I will decide what she deserves to have done to her”.

Nick walked away without saying anything or looking at me. It made me feel sad, seeing my best friend walk away from me in anger. This is also Jessica’s fault. Everything is her fault. She deserves it for hurting me, for making my friends fight with me because of her. She deserves everything. She didn’t have any mercy on me when she rejected me, so I won’t have any mercy on her now.

I walked out of the school and started walking. I needed to blow off some anger. I started walking to the park because it always made me relax. Seeing all the happy children and people made me happy. I walked towards the playground and sat on the bench that was located there. Suddenly someone was calling a child.

“Maggie, Maggie, where are you” a woman yelled.

An 8 year old girl came off the swing and started walking in my direction. She looked familiar.

“Maggie!”

“I’m coming mum” she yelled back.

When she yelled I recognized her voice. It was my little sister. The little sister I left behind with my parents 2 years ago. That means that the woman who was calling Maggie is my mom. I felt a feeling of longing inside me. I wanted to go to my sister and mom and hug them and get back in the family, but I couldn’t. I ran away. I just ran away without saying goodbye. I just left them… why would they ever want me back?

When I hear my mom’s voice getting louder I stood up and made my way out of the park. I knew that I had to talk to them one that but this wasn’t the day.

Everything went wrong today. Nick is mad at me and I saw my mum and I have a date… wait I have a date, so not everything went wrong only most of it. I should go home and take a shower before going on the date with the hot girl.

I picked her up after going home and found out her name was Ashley. We went to a restaurant and had a dinner for two. It was fun, she was a nice girl, but I knew I wasn’t searching for her. I was searching for the girl who could make my happy after being rejected by Jessica. I knew she wasn’t that girl.

After we went back to the car I brought her home. I walked her to her door and we had a goodbye kiss. I turned around and started walking back.

Suddenly I saw a person walking at me. It was Jessica. She stopped right before me and slapped me in my face.

“You B*stard. Why must you hurt me so bad” she screamed.

“Because you did worse to me” I yelled back.

“No, I didn’t. I only rejected you. You seek every change you get to hurt me. I only hurt you once and it wasn’t just because I wanted to hurt you” She yelled

 “Then why did you reject me if it wasn’t for hurting me?!”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. You know, when I saw that you were back you brought back some hope. Hope that I could apology for what I did and could have you back. Explain why I did everything. I would have done everything for you to make you forgive me. But now it’s too late. Because you made me hate you. You made me not feel sorry for rejecting you. At this moment I’m glad I rejected you because I would never want to be with a guy like you.” She spat at me.

She wanted me to forgive her? She wanted me back? Why?

“You only wanted me back because now I am the opposite of what I was. I'm strong, muscled and hot, everything I wasn’t at first.”

“NO. Why do you always thing I love hurting you!” she started to cry.

“Finding my mate was supposed to be the best moment of my life because she would accept me for who I was. Not judging me for my lack of alphaness. But you destroyed that moment, the moment I had waited years for, with your words.” I felt bad for making her cry but she was the one that rejected and hurt me not the other way around.

“Did you ever think I had a reason for rejecting you? No you didn’t. But it doesn’t matter anymore because I will never be with you. You took care of that yourself with kissing every willing girl right before me. Taunting me of not having you. I’m glad I don’t have you. You selfish assh*le. You always think of yourself and nobody else. I HATE YOU!”

She ran away after screaming this in my face.

What did just happen? Did she sort of apologize and then take it back? Is she right? Am I really selfish?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finnally uploaded! Sorry for making you wait so long, but  have been really busy these weeks, but here is the next part. I hope you like it!

Comment, vote and fan!

xx Nienke

What did just happen? Did she sort of apologize and then take it back? Is she right? Am I really selfish?