PLAYLIST

So I had an idea for this stories playlist, because it will be a love triangle between my OC, Jughead and Sweet Pea then I should make two playlists. One that were songs that reminded me of my OC and Jughead and one that reminded me of my OC and Sweet Pea.

So here they are :)

| JUGHEAD JONES |

- DYNAMITE BY SIGRID -You're as safe as a mountain, but know that I am dynamite

You're as safe as a mountain, but know that I am dynamite.

- YELLOW BY COLDPLAY -
And you know, for you I'd bleed myself dry.

- THIS SIDE OF PARADISE BY HAYLEY KIYOKO -
I fantasize, a secret life and place where we hide, it feels right.

- BAD AT LOVE BY HALSEY -
Jealousy get the best of me, I don't mean to frustrate, but I always make the same mistakes.

- WILD LOVE BY JAMES BAY -
I wanna give you wild love, the kind that never slows down.

- WAIT A MINUTE! BY WILLOW -
Hold on, wait a minute! Feel my hearts intention.

- COLLAR FULL BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO -
I've got a collar full of chemistry from your company, so maybe tonight i'll be the libertine.

- HEAVEN IN HIDING BY HALSEY -
And when you start to feel the rush, a crimson headache, aching blush, and you surrender to the touch, you'll know.

- JOLENE BY DOLLY PARTON -
I had to have this talk with you, my happiness depends on you, and whatever you decide to do.

- SORRY BY HALSEY -
Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me.

| SWEET PEA |

- DYNAMITE BY SIGRID -You're as safe as a mountain, but know that I am dynamite

You're as safe as a mountain, but know that I am dynamite.

- BABY FOX BY SATURDAY, MONDAY -
Brown eyes, you're mine, don't let the nights slow down.

- WATCH BY BILLIE EILISH -
Go ahead an watch my heart burn, with the fire that you started in me.

- SCARED TO BE LONELY -
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight, 'cause we're scared to be lonely.

- DIVE BY ED SHEERAN -
Let me know the truth, before I dive right into you.

- NEVER BE THE SAME BY CAMILLA CABELLO -
You intoxicate me, just like nicotine, heroine, morphine, suddenly i'm a fiend and you're all I need.

- PINK LEMONADE BY JAMES BAY -
Do you want to talk it through, swear I ain't got anything on my mind, I don't want to talk to you.

- RAW BY SIGRID -
If I show i'm fragile, would you go ahead and find somebody else?

- AGAIN BY NOAH CYRUS AND XXXTENTACION -
You don't know what you've got until it's gone my friend, so tell me that you love me again.

- CALL OUT MY NAME BY THE WEEKND -
Call out my name, and I'll be on my way.