☁️Zen x Reader☁️

☁️ Fluff ☁️

You woke up and you didn't see zen in bed next to you. You changed into a red striped crop top and ripped black jeans. You went downstairs and found Zen making red pancakes that were in the shape of hearts.

"Oh babe! You're finally awake, Happy Valentine's Day Love!" Zen gave you a peck on the cheek and you put yours arms around his neck.

Zen put the heart shaped pancakes on a plate and brought them to the table. You sat in your chair and got 2 pancakes with some butter and blueberry syrup. You and Zen were eating the pancakes and enjoying yourselves.

"You're not going to work today, Zenny?" I gave Zen a confused look and thought that he would still work on Valentine's Day. "Of course not Babe, I want to spend this special day with you." Zen got up and brought his plate to the sink and once you finished your breakfast you followed him and also put your plate down.

"Since I want to make this day special for you, I'll do the dishes today." Zen gave you a kiss on the head and you went over to the couch and checked your phone seeing that you missed a lot of calls and texts from some childhood friends of yours saying "Happy Valentines Day y/n!"

After 10 minutes or so Zen came in the living room and sat on the couch next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. You moved closer to his chest and felt like you were about to fall asleep but he kept on tickling you which kept you awake.

"Babe were going to have a great day, I have a lot planned for us." Zen kissed you on your lips and pulled you into his arms. "I'm gonna go to take a shower, I'll be back in a bit." When you left the room zen slapped your butt and looked at the way your hips swayed causing him to have an erection and turn red.

[Time Skip]

You finished in the shower and came downstairs and saw zen dressed in a fancy outfit which surprised you because you hadn't realized he went into the bedroom and changed while you were showering.

"Babe, I want to bring you somewhere tonight and show you something special." When zen said that your eyes sparkled and you turned red. You went over to the couch and sat next to zen, this time he rested his head on your chest. You stroked your hand though his hair and gave him a kiss on the cheek. For the rest of the night you guys watching some animes including "Fairytail" "Yuri On Ice" and "Kiss Him Not Me."

[ Time skip to night time ]

You were wondering where zen wanted to bring you and he brought you to this really elegant lake that reflected the moon. You kept on telling zen how much you loved him and that he made your night amazing and it was one of the best nights of your life. All of sudden zen stood you up and you saw all the RFA members came out of nowhere. Zen kneeled on one knee and looked deep into your eyes. "y/n my love, you make me so happy and I love seeing you smile. I get so thrilled when I come home and see you smiling and teasing me in bed. I never thought you joining the RFA would change my life and I would get to meet such an amazing, beautiful young lady like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and to make that official, there's one thing I need to ask you."

Zen pulled out a beautiful and asked you, "y/n will you marry me?" Tears were coming out of your eyes and you nodded and said yes. Zen put the ring on your finger and hugged you and the RFA all surrounded you and said how happy they were about you two getting engaged and couldn't wait for the wedding. Yoosung and Seven sandwiched you and kept on jumping up and down in excitement. Jaehee gave you a sweet smile and hugged you saying how proud she was. Jumin had a glass of wine like usual and gave you a long hug causing Zen to get jealous. all the RFA members soon left and let you two be, you and zen were the only ones and so he pulled you closer and started to kiss you deeply.

"I love you more than anything, y/n."

"I love you too Zen, thank you for everything that happened tonight. You don't understand how happy I am right now." You started to cry and you rested your head on zen's chest and you both went home and let's just say zen wasn't able to keep in his inner beast.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I worked hard on it and I was crying while typing it. I'm going to start doing more fluffs since I enjoy writing them and lemons can sometimes get boring for me.