Jaehee x Reader

Requested by @Emo_Yaoi_Girl

(This was before she quit her job and opened the coffee shop.)

Jaehee was at her desk at home and was doing work for Mr.Han. It was almost midnight and you wanted Jaehee to get her rest.

"Jaehee you really should get some rest." You put your arms around her shoulders and gave her a massage.

"I know I should be but I really need to finish to work" Jaehee signed and put her pen down.

"How much work do you have left?" You kissed her forehead.

"Well about 20 sheets of paperwork and then I need to respond to some emails." Jaehee sighed again.

"And when does he want this all done by?"

"In two days" Jaehee started to work on the papers again.

You grabbed her pen and placed it down, you spun her hair facing you and smirked. "How about we do this." You started to pull down her skirt, "you're going to come to bed with me and tomorrow I'll take off work and help you out with your paperwork."

Jaehee smiled, "that would be amazing but why are you pulling down my skirt?" Jaehee blushed.

"Well I thought I should help you relieve some stress and relax" she blushed and patted your forehead.

You pulled down her panties and put her legs over your shoulders. You stuffed your face between her thighs and tapped your tongue against her clit.

She took off her shirt and started to play with her boobs. You spread her legs a bit more and inserted your tongue into her womanhood.

"Ah YN that feels amazing, don't stop" she moaned and closed her eyes.

You looked up, "I wasn't planning on stoping" you smirked and went between her legs once again.

You licked her clit and roughly sucked on it. She whimpered and squirted all over your face. You licked up some of her juices, "mm Jaehee you taste amazing."

You went back to her legs and bit on her clit. She jumped a little from shock and let out a loud moan.

"Ah YN I'm going to cum."

She came over all your face and you got up and licked up her juices. You picked her up bridal style and brought her to the bedroom.

"Were not finished here yet" you smirked and kissed her forehead.

I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you guys like the spam!