Saeran x Hooker!Reader

Requested by Anime_Girl_024

You walked to your spot where you and Saeran would meet for the blowjobs

You walked to your spot where you and Saeran would meet for the blowjobs. You saw Saeran up the wall in an alleyway.

"Finally you're here, here's your money" he walked closer to you and handed you $200.

"This good?"

"Yea it's fine but next time you'll need to pay more than $200" you smirked and went onto your knees.

He unzipped his pants, "fine" and pulled his member out. You put your mouth around the tip and swirled your tongue around the head.

"Ah fuck just like that" you put his hands through your hair and then roughly pushed you onto his dick. You gagged because of how far it went down your throat.

You bobbed your head up and down on his dick.

"Ah I'm going to cum" he threw his head back and released in your mouth.

He pulled out and said, "now it's time for the bonus, right?" He smirked and you started to remove your pants.

"Yea" you pulled down your panties and then he pushed you up against the alley wall wall. He pushed into you right away and didn't give you time to adjust.

"Ah fuck!" You moaned and threw your head back in ecstasy. You were already reaching your climax when he wasn't even close.

You squirted all over his member and moaned loudly.

"Ah fuck I'm going to cum!" He released inside of you and then pulled out. "I'll see you here next week at 7. I'll pay you an extra $100." He smiled and walked off.

You got dressed and texted him, "ok"

I hope you liked this chapter and requests are open!

Form for Requests:
1. Say that character(s) that you'd like to be in it (NO MORE THAN 3)
2. Is it fluff, angst or lemon?
3. Give me a plot if you'd like
4. Want it to be a texting chapter or
regular story?
5. DONT request Rika please or else I will shoot up your local sex shop with a squirt gun filled with holy water ;)
Thank you!