Yandere! Saeran x Reader

Requested by @/Galaxy_Miku

You had your brother come over your shared house with Saeran. You were very close to your brother sometimes he would give you on the cheek or say "I love you." You know things siblings do (well if you love them. I don't do this with my sister because she's a 11 year old hoe.)

Your brother was leaving and Saeran was watching both of you from the window. "It was nice seeing you little bro" you hugged him and he kissed you on the cheek.

"It was nice seeing you as well YN, love you." He went into his car and drove off. You walked back Into the house and Saeran came downstairs and knocked you out.

Hours later...

You woke up in your bedroom with chains around your arms and legs.

"Saeran! saeran! This isn't funny" you screamed out.

He came into the room with a smile. "Why did he kiss you?"

"Because he's my brother and we've been doing that since we were little" you said trying to break away from the chains.

"Well I don't approve of it and if he kisses you again a lot of bad things will be coming his way" Saeran laughed.

"Saeran I love you that but that's creepy"

"YN all I'm trying to do is protect you"

You were about to say something until Saeran started to undress and crawl onto the bed. "Tonight I'm going to prove that you belong to me and no one else."

You bit your bottom lip seeing Saeran naked and his beautiful body. You were already naked so Saeran went down and bit your clit.

"Ahh" You threw your head back, "Saeran your tongue feels amazing" you moaned.

Saeran smirked and you squirted all over his face, "good girl" he smiled and inserted his tongue into your womanhood.

"Ah Saeran please just put it into me" he laughed and positioned near your entrance.

He pushed in rapidly and made eye contact with you the whole time.

"Ah baby you're so tight" he groaned.

You moved your hips, "faster!"

He listened to your command and moved his hips faster, "ah YN I'm so close" he moaned and his thrusts became sloppy.

You cummed inside of you and then you reached your climax and came.

He pulled out and took the chains off your wrists. He laid next to you and pulled you close to his chest, "I love you YN"

"I love you too Saeran"

I hope you liked this chapter and requests are closed!