Werewolf!Zen x Reader

Requested by MysticLucy

Every full moon zen would go outside into the woods and you never knew why. You knew that he is werewolf but why go into the woods every full moon. Zen just left 20 minutes ago and you decided to go outside to see where he was.

You walked outside closer to the woods and shouted out, "Zen! Zen!" You got no response.

You turned around and saw zen with anger in his eyes and you backed away falling onto your butt.

"Why are you here?" Zen growled.

"Zen, I just wanted to know why you come out in the woods every full moon" you were holding back tears and your voice cracked. You never saw zen like this so it scared you a bit.

"Well on full moons and I'm dangerous" Zen said and turned away.

"What do you mean dangerous zen?" You said with confusion in your eyes.

"Well uh...babe...I'm get much more horny on full moons and I don't want to force you to do anything with me" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Well I don't mind and you wouldn't be forcing me to do anything zen. I love you and I enjoy having sex with you" you smiled at him.

Zen picked you up and pushed you up against a tree kissing you roughly. He rubbed his thumb on your womanhood and felt a wet spot.

"God babe, you're already so wet" zen teased and nibbled on your earlobe.

You let out a little moan and closed your eyes.

"Babe you're going to regret that" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zen turned you over and now you were facing the tree and he bent you over. He pulled down your pants along with your panties and slapped your ass leaving a red mark and handprint.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers and pulled out his 11 inch member. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) (This guy will probably break your insides)

He thrusted into you and said, "you won't be walking for a couple days"

With every thrust he was getting more rough and let out growls. He slapped your ass every time and you eventually collapsed since you couldn't feel your legs anymore.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He thrusted back into you and now you were bouncing on his dick. You rested your head on his shoulder and he then kissed and nibbled on your neck.

He came inside of you and you came over all his dick. He pulled out and picked you up bridal style.

Zen brought you into the house and laid you on your shared bed. You got under the covers but then zen ripped them off.

"I'm not letting you sleep tonight" zen smirked and kissed you again. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

You couldn't walk for the next 3 days so zen took off of work to help you out around the house.

Thank you for reading and if you have any requests please comment!