⁎epilogue⁎

[I ACCIDENTALLY UNPUBLISHED THIS SORRY 
NOTHING CHANGED HHHH] 

↯ Third Person Point of View, Art credit to owner!! ↯

"Mike - can I show you something?" 

It had been exactly a week since Karen had whooped Ted out of the house. Though Mike was now battling through a stage of depression, as the old mental illness he had came back, he was proud of Karen. Mike never knew what to expect from Ted when they told him, but it was probably worse than what had actually happened. 

Him and Will were currently at the Byers residence in Will's bedroom. The yellow roses mike had gotten him had dried up in the first week, but Mike now supplied his boyfriend with new ones each time they died. It was a type of cycle. 

"Yeah, of course," Mike answered. Will nodded, smiling, and walked across his room over to his desk. He took out a folded piece of paper and sat back down on his bed. 

He handed the paper to Mike. "Here. I drew this a while ago, when I first realised I had a crush on you. It's probably really bad, but I just felt like you should be the one to have it." Will explained, watching as Mike carefully unfolded the paper. "Holy shit!" 

It was a drawing. Of him, Mike. 

Each detail, from his signature striped shirt to the shape of his nose was detailed perfectly. The shape of his face and the curls of his hair were as if it were a real portrait of Mike, and the shape of his eyes and the arch of his brows were beautiful. 

It was so artfully crafted that Mike was positive that the picture was worthy of being in an art museum. 

"This - this is amazing, Will! What the fuck! What do you mean, 'it's probably bad'? This is the best damn drawing I have ever seen in my life! I love it!" 

Will blushed profusely as Mike gushed over the picture. "It's - not that good..." he protested, tucking his hair behind his ear. Mike carefully set the paper down on the bed next to him, leaning over and grabbing Will's face in both of his hands. "Will Byers, if this drawing is of me, then only I am allowed to say whether It's good or not. And I say it is absolutely stunning, so no arguing with me. I love it," Mike said. 

He then smiled and leaned closer, pressing his lips to Will's. 

"And I love you, Byers," he added in-between the kiss. Will smiled, kissing him back. 

FIN!