Chapter Fifteen

~Gem

Seeing my sister and Crook playing out in the water, making out and stuff makes me miss being in a relationship. Im really into Duke but all signs say that he not ready to commit.

I guess we can talk till he figures out what he wants. Just chilling here relaxes me no stress, no worry just me and fun.

~Crook

Im glad Sunday agreed to go on a date with me. I gotta make this night special for her, I wanna let her know that every guy out there ain't bad.

I can't stop thinking about that kiss. I didn't mean for it to happen it just did. I ain't complaining tho and neither was she.

I looked at my self in the mirror and I must say I looked good. In my black cargo shorts, white polo shirt, and black and white Nikes.

I was actually nervous to go on this date tonight. I can't explain why I felt this way.

I look at the time 8p.m. I walked to the next room and knocked on the door. She opened the door with a smile on her face. She looked good as hell, and smelt good to.

She had on some black and gold leggings, a black and gold crop top that Love across it, all black chuck taylor's and black and gold hat that said Diva. She had on some Beyonce perfume that smelt just right on her.

"You gone stand there and stare or we gone go" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah come on lets go."

We been walking on the boardwalk for hours just talking. This seems so unreal, never would I thought that I would be catching feels for a girl.

We rode a couple rides and played a couple of games. I won a big ass bear but I gave it to her. What I look like doing with a bear.

I look over and she was standing there smiling look out into the water. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Whatcha smiling so much for?"

"Its so beautiful out here, and im happy."

"It is beautiful, but so are you and do I make you happy." she blushed.

"Yeah you do"

"You make me happy to"

"Crook?"

"wassup"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah always"

"Honestly I don't like your nickname." I laughed at her.

"Thats fine you can call me Zaire ma, I don't mind"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, just don't call me that in front of my boys except Duke" I said looking into her eyes. She smiled and turned to face me.

"How bout you come up with a name for my teddy bear" she said holding it up.

"Ii how about Zach"

"Zach I like that" I pulled her close to me.

"And I like you" I said before kissing her. We stood there for twenty minutes kissing before she pulled away.

"You ready to go back" she nodded her head and we walked back to the hotel.