Chapter Ten

~ Sunday

I didn't mean to snap on Gem Im just tried of people treating me like I'm slow. Like damn its just a broken leg, my brain still work. I guess I will apologize to her later she was just trying to help.

For the past hour I've been trying to get the pants leg over this squid cast. I have nothing else to wear until we go shopping today.

I tried shoving my leg inside the pants but it ripped. "FUUUUCCCCKKK" I said letting out a heavy breathe collapsing on the bed. I heard a chuckle and looked towards my door.

"Some shit funny Crook?" I asked annoyed. He just looked at me and laughed.

"Hold on Ill be back,ma". He came back with a pair of his Basketball shorts. Without saying a word he bend down and picked up my legs pulling up the shorts. He stop right when he got to girl and she instantly got wet from his touch. Damn. He shook his head pulled them up all the way.

It wasn't until he left when I realized I wasn't breathing. Damn this boy is something else. I walked to Gems room and knocked.

"Come in". I walked in and she just looked at me.

"whats up?, you ok?" she asked with worry on her face.

"Yeah, I just want to apologize for snapping on you Im just tried of being treated like Im slow" I explained.

"Oh its ok Im not mad I understand where you coming from".

Knock. Knock.

We both look to the door and Crook looked in.

"Yall ready to go."

"Yep" we said in unison popping p a little bit.

"Dang twins much" he chuckled. I just rolled my eyes at him.

~Crook

Im in the mall with Sunday and Gem to replace all the stuff. I can't stop thinking bout this morning tho.

Maybe I should have let her put on the shorts by herself. I wanted to dick her down right then and there damn.

We walked in the elevator and I lean down to Sunday putting my hands on her waist and my face on the crook of her neck.

I kissed her softly and watched her blush it was too cute.

"I won't tell no one, you got umm... excited earlier drip drip." I said laughing before leaving her stand there in the elevator.

I turned around to look at her and her mouth was wide open and her face was bright red. I just laughed even harder.

I went to every store in the mall buying stuff for them and even picking me up some stuff.

"Aye yall hungry" they both shook their heads.

"Ii come on".

~Gem

After we left the mall we went to go get something to eat from California dreams.

We sit down and order our food. Twenty minutes later our food get to our table. We were in deep conversation when I seen my sister face expression change.

And before you know it Diamond hoing ass walks up to our table as ratchet as the come.

"You fucking kinding me right, you fucking this bitch now Crook" she said pointing to me.

None of us said anything, He didn't even look her way.

"Nahh I get it you fucking the sister, Oh no wait you fucking them both." she said getting louder.

"Mane take you ass some place else you fucking annoying." he said not looking up. Sunday chuckled at his comment.

"What the fuck is funny hoe, make me slap you, sitting there all up under my man." she said getting loud.She was really irrating me.

"You touch my sister I beat that ass." I said calmly.

"Bitch what ever" she said dumping my food on me.

Sunday stood up fast knocking her chair down. I picked my cup and throw it in her face, cup, drink and all. She slapped me and I losted it.

I tackled her to the ground and climbed on top of her repeatedly hitting her in her face. Until I was escorted out of the building.

I was on a level ten pissed off. That bitch got something coming for her.