Chapter Fourteen

~Sunday

After arriving Crook told us to put on a bathing suit. I hopped in the shower and washed off that road trip sleep.

After getting out I lotioned up and found my binki swim suit and daisy duke shorts. After Gem got out the shower she helped me take off my brace and we got dressed.

We looked at each other and we looked just twins. We busted out laughing cause we finally see what people taking bout.

We walked across the hall and knocked on Crooks door. He opened it and stepped out and he was fine lord. I wanted to just lick his abs.

We walked to the beach and set up our chairs and towels and umbrella to chill.

"I got a surprise for yall" Crook said walking back to us.

"What?" Me and Gem said at the same time.

"Dang, twin much" he said laughing. " close yalls eyes". We did as we were told. " Now open them"

When we opened them him and Duke were standing there holding ice cream cones. I looked over to my sister and she was blushing hard. I guess she likes Duke aww how cute. Duke sat down next to my sister and handed her a cone and Crook sat down next to me and handed me mine.

" I got you your favorite" he said winking.

I tasted it and it was Butter Pecan. " How did you know this was my favorite I never told you"

"Dont worry about it, just know I know"

We were chilling, laying up when I dropped some ice cream on my stomach.

"Shit thats cold" I blurted out loud.

"I got you" Crook said leaning over. When I looked down he licked the ice cream off my stomach and stared me in eyes while he did it. That turned me on but I couldn't let him know that.

"Why you getting fresh?" I asked him once he got down.

"Cause, you didnt ask me to stop" he said getting up holding out his hand.

I grabbed it so he could he me get up. We started walking along the water in complete silence. I felt butterflies in my stomach every time our hands brushed each others. I felt him grab my hand and on sync we entwined them.

It felt so right at the moment but I slowly removed my hand from his. He looked down at me and I got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

It felt like we were about to kiss. He leaned his head down towards me and got closer and closer. When...

Splash!

I opened my eyes to find myself in the water. I can't believe this fool pushed me in the water. The hell?. I looked up to see him laughing.

"The fuck so funny?" I asked annoyed with him.

"You, you should've saw your face." he said laughing hard.

"Help me up fool" I said holding out my hand. He help me up and hugged me.

"Eww get off me you not right" I said trying to push him off but he wouldn't move.

"Aww don't be like that, bae" he said smiling.

"Im not your bae, and get off me"

"You know you wanna be bae, and nahh"

I tried to push him off me again but he only held me tighter. It felt good to be in his arms but Im still mad.

"You forgive me"

"No get off me"

"Say you forgive me" he said with a evil smirk.

"And if I don't?". He hugged me tighter and fell backwards in the water bringing me under with him.

When I came up for air I mugged him for a while before turning to walk back up the beach. Before I could walk completely out the water I felt his strong hands grab my waist.

I turned around to be met by his lips against mine. His lips were so soft and gentle, he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him. His kiss sent shock waves through my body and I loved that.

He slowly pulled away pressing his forehead on mine.

"Sunday will you go out on a date with me tonight?" he asked looking me in my eyes.

"I would love to" I said staring back.